You know you're a Supra owner when...

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
...you can't decide which car you want to work on this weekend, whether its maintenance on the truck or the bike, or pull the head off the supra, or putting the damn rx-7 back together, or pulling everything outta the supra and transplanting it all into the other roller.....

and of course, my mom is moving so she is making me help out there (even though Christmas break is gonna be my only time to fix these damn things), meanwhile I still need to find a new apartment and move into it, and my dad is moving outta his place, god the work piles up......amidst 5 exams next week

bluedragon17

87 NA-T baby!!!
Sep 14, 2006
Vacaville, CA
When people say "is that a V-6?!?!? and you look away before you hit them.....

or my favorite at the toyota dealership in town form the salesmen. NIce car man that the TWIN TURBO one??? i fu**in hate that question

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
bluedragon17 said:
or my favorite at the toyota dealership in town form the salesmen. NIce car man that the TWIN TURBO one??? i fu**in hate that question

I just tell them "Nope, it's the one with the big single." When they ask how big, I tell them " Bigger then than the twin turbo." :D

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
1.) ... you are starting out and you encounter a problem, post it in SM and shaeff is the only one that answers

2.) ...realize that your best mods are at a hardware store

3.) ...you throw a rod or spin your bearings cause you where driving at 5500rpm, just so you can hear your exhaust

4.) ...you end up throwing a rod through your oil pan, when it already has a bad knock, cause you couldn;t live without driving it

5.) ...when you end up shopping for a replacement motor to replace the n/a, the only thing you can think of is GTE

6.) ...when you see your temp gauge pass "H" and you say to yourself, "'eh, that thing is hardly ever right anyway"

7.) ...when you sit on the computer all day admiring everyone elses supra

8.) ...when you have www.cygnusx1.net listed under your favorites

9.) ...when your wardrobe contains one or more "toyota motor sports" or related shirts

10.) ...you invest stock in "fast orange hand cleaner" cause you go through bottles by the week

Last edited:

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
...you practically LIVE at your local Supra shop.
...you rather buy an upgrade part instead of putting in money to get the Supra running.
...you have a special direct deposit into your mechanic's account because you always splurge all your money on that new part you wanted and need to put money aside just incase.

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
... when you have enough purchases at the Toyota Parts counter, that you are able to apply for the Toyota mechanic's discount

i have one at autozone. i'm always there

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
...when you check your user cp and see no one has replied to anything you're subscribed to, you die a little inside. :(

...when you pray for your NA to B a HG so you can GTE

...when you know all the damn two and three letter abbreviations on here.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Without thinking twice you write "BHG" on the repair order at work and give it to the service writer, and they have to come back to you saying "...What's wrong with this car?"

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
MassSupra89 said:
Without thinking twice you write "BHG" on the repair order at work and give it to the service writer, and they have to come back to you saying "...What's wrong with this car?"

When, as a service writer, you understand this and put it into the work order for the customer to see. :biglaugh:

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
any starcraft fans here?
Anyway there is this Map called Big Game Hunters, and me and my friend decided to do some little random games cause we don't really play anymore. Anyway, so he hosts the map, and i spend 20 minutes trying to figure out why i couldn't join. The Abbreviation was BGH, but i was reading BHG as if it was normal :biglaugh: