Y Helo Thar.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Oh and if anyone is wondering that rattling sound is because I have one bolt stuck in the downpipe, where it bolts to the cat and I have non of the rest of the exhuast on.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Drove the car today, it pulls hard. Still got a few little things to figure out/fix. Shouldn't be too long till it's ready to go back on the road.

:D

Loki > Kurt :thefinger

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
what are you planning on doing with the grey car? keep it as a parts car, part it out, etc?

its good to see the blue car is up and running :icon_bigg

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
The silver car is going to just get parked where the blue one was, and will probably eventually get a 1JZ or a 2JZ.

Messed around with the car a bit mor today. Got my Auto Meter temp gauge working again. Still need to figure out the rest of my gauge lights and a vacumn leak.

Since I'm a picture whore I obviously went and took some new pics of the blue car.

p576824_1.jpg

p576824_2.jpg

p576824_3.jpg

Ignore the dirtyness, it hasn't been washed snce last July. Also the only reason I put the wheels on it are because they have good tires and the ones I had on the car were junk.

Also I finally got a decent shot of the car and truck.

p576824_4.jpg

p576824_5.jpg

The hood was close to the leaf springs but I bumped the tire before the hood hit anything, lawl.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Loki said:
The silver car is going to just get parked where the blue one was, and will probably eventually get a 1JZ or a 2JZ.

ahh sounds like awesomeness :) i just needed to ask since i have a buddy here in calgary hunting for a shell and he seems willing to go to the farthest parts of north america to find one even. :biglaugh:

those wheels make me lol, you need new tires for the 'blades. the car just dosnt look right without em.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
stanzaspeed said:
those wheels make me lol, you need new tires for the 'blades. the car just dosnt look right without em.

I think I'm just going to run these till I can afford the ones I really want. I'm going to paint the center caps gunmetal to match the wheels. The blue makes me want to barf.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Loki said:
I think I'm just going to run these till I can afford the ones I really want. I'm going to paint the center caps gunmetal to match the wheels. The blue makes me want to barf.

dosent the blue add 50hp? :biglaugh: