Y Helo Thar.

Burntz

Sold the Supra
Apr 20, 2007
Nebraska
For some odd reason, I really like the way those wheels look on that car?

Sell them to me cheap ;)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Update on the car.

it's just been sitting waiting for something with the clutch, I picked up a new clutch disk so that should be good to go. I'm going to be pulling the motor back out to do the clutch so I'm picking up somethings to replace some stuff with.

I want to replace my wiring harness, add my other knock sensor in, fix my vacumn leak. I believe it's the upper intake manifold that leaking. I'm also going to try and replace all my vacumn lines well it's out. Also have a few other things I'm going to do.... and hopefully my exhuast shows up soon so i can get that on as well....

I'll post pics as soon as things start showing up and I start doing something on it :)

I may also be selling the wheels that are on it right now, I saw them on a Honda the other day and it made me want to sell them and go back to sawblades...so we shall see what happens....

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
LilMissMkIII said:
Parts list???

Hmm... lets see...

Stock clutch (I know, but I'm barely driving the car this summer so it'll do)
Auto Meter Z series oil pressure gauge (it'll be mounted in the stock location in the cluster)
New to me wiring harness
Solid billet motor mounts
Vacuum manifold
All new vacuum lines (I'm using this baller VW stuff)
Catback and test pipe
Probably going to wash the engine bay well the motors out
Replacing my upper intake manifold gasket cause I think it's leaking

That's all I can think of... I have everything except for the harness, vacuum manifold, and exhuast. I'm hoping it all shows up soon. I also found the wheels I want to buy but I need to convince the guy to sell them too me, also buying a front lip for the car...hopefully soon.

I really wanna get my Turbo A duct painted and installed, along with my JDM rear trim and I'm also looking for a 3.0GT Turbo A badge if anyone has one and wants to sell it let me know :)

I'll post pics once I've got everything at my house, most of what I have already is still sitting at work on my shelf.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
p634442_1.jpg

p634442_2.jpg

p634442_3.jpg

Now I'm just waiting for the exhuast and wiring harness, both have been shipped. YAY! :D

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Well my car is delivering more gay then Kyle, first the harness I bought so i'd have an un-hacked/in good shape harness had some kind of alarm I think hacked into it so I had to cut it up and splice some of my old connectors onto it.

The car isn't running, it's cranking and that's it. I'm not pulling any codes that would make it not start. I need to go down tomorrow after work and make sure i'm getting fuel and spark and make sure my timing is dead on. After that I think I'm going to just push the car in the river :thefinger

If it still doesn't work and I dedcide to not push it in the river I may be looking for another new harness. I didn't change anything else on it that would make it do this. So hopefully I figure this out because I really don't want to have to shell out for another harness right after I bought this stupid one.

Only pic I've taken of the car recently. I'll take some more tomorrow maybe.
p667285_1.jpg

Also need to get a flange ordered up so I can finish fitting my new exhuast. Hopefully soon, I can't let John have a better exhaust then me for long :p

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
johnathan1 said:
Loose grounds? :dunno:

I've checked all of them...I think anyways... I'll go over it again tomorrow when I'm down there.

I know I will Kyle, as soon as it's running and driving I'll love it again...stupid car.... :/