Would anyone be interested in a TRD shift knob group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
trdshiftknobrm5.jpg

Would anyone be interested in a group buy for these shift knobs? I know alot of people like them, but are turned off by the high price. I think if we get around 20 people, it would come down to a reasonable price. I don't know how I would start it, but maybe someone can look into it? What do you guys think?

-Matt

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
If you could get it down to a good price. Id go for it. Ive never been much of a fan of them, but for a lower price i would *probably* jump on it

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I've sent a message to an Ebay Toyota seller. I'm asking how much they would be if we bought 20-30 of them. I'll let you guys know. Let's setup a list here for those interested:

1) GotToyota?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I like it and will buy one right now. Where can I pick one up? I don't want to wait on a GB if I don't have too. Thanks.

1) Got Toyota
2) Suprahero

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I actually have one of these already - but it is starting to show its age - worn leather. It is a quality shift knob and lasted me many years of daily use.

YIKES! I just checked on the ebay and found two listed (one for $71 and the other for $60. DAYUMN! I swear mine was only $35ish and that might have even been BEFORE my 20% off. I remember I got one right after picking up the factory replacement knob and thinking WOW! What a great deal on this shifter. I can run it daily and then switch out to the factory one for special occasions (SILV etc).

I'll give my parts guy a call and see what he can do - just in case we can beat that online ebay dealer.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
KeithH said:
I actually have one of these already - but it is starting to show its age - worn leather. It is a quality shift knob and lasted me many years of daily use.

YIKES! I just checked on the ebay and found two listed (one for $71 and the other for $60. DAYUMN! I swear mine was only $35ish and that might have even been BEFORE my 20% off. I remember I got one right after picking up the factory replacement knob and thinking WOW! What a great deal on this shifter. I can run it daily and then switch out to the factory one for special occasions (SILV etc).

I'll give my parts guy a call and see what he can do - just in case we can beat that online ebay dealer.
Cool, that'd be great. Keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.