Woohoo Scammers!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Just received this in my junk mail. I haven't had a hydro fan line for sale in over 6 months...

Hello

I am interested in buying the stock hydrofan line that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Kai said:
If he's in the UK - someone needs to find out his shipping address in the UK (assuming thats the destination) and then i'll go beat the crap out of them on everyones behalf :p

we can all paypal you a few cents to buy a hammer....or...a SLEDGEhammer.

fuck it get a gun.

:naughty:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
why are they illegal? because they look JUST like a real gun? and/or they can kill like one too maybe? or is it just looks...

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Hello ,
Hello are you doing?????????? I'm intrested in your Item shown for sale. I will be please if you can tell me more about the item, i mean the present condition of the Item and if possible send me some more pictures of it also Where the Item is located at the moment. i wil also like to know the final asking price for the Item.

Payment shall be via Money Order or Cashier's Check. Send me your full name and address and phone number and total amount of the item so that payment can be issue asap, be inform that item will be pick-up by my shipping agent after the check clears your bank okay, so get back to me asap.

Thanks have a nice day.

Regards
Brain

Brain. lol.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
Looks like im next tee hee

Hello

I am interested in buying the 7mgte that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,
Raymond Griffiths

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I need full headers to try to track him down...

His bullshit doesn't help. The headers would.

This means he's a member, and he's probably reading this.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
Im-stalking-you.jpg

who's next :icon_eek: