Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
So I received this email today:

Griffiths Raymond <mxx_xxx10@yahoo.com>
to me

Hello

I am interested in buying the hydrofan pump, res, motor mount brackets that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,
Raymond Griffiths

Definitely a scam. quick google for his email returned http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=130261

so I sent him this reply:
I only accept Paypal. The
motor mounts are sold, the resevior and pump are in excellent
condition. You will receive no personal details about me, as that has
no bearing on the sale of these items. If you wish to contact me, you
already have this email address, and that is all you will receive. My
paypal address is as mentioned in the listing for these items.
Payment must be received within 6 hours 47 minutes of the sending of
this email, and they will be shipped at my discretion. The total with
shipping is 1,475.38 USD.

Seriously, if you're going to scam somebody- change your email address
and do a better job of wording your emails. You dumbfuck.

Sincerely,
Me.

What a douchenozzle, but at least i got to have some fun with it.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
You too? lol

Hello

I am interested in buying the stock twins that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,
Raymond Griffiths

:stickpoke

EvoLuTioN

no-JZ Your Mom!
Mar 10, 2006
Bed
Hello

I am interested in buying the driftmotion 1jz fuel line that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

Yours interestingly,
Raymond Griffiths

only except I put up that for sale over 4-5 months ago... LOL

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
Hello seller,
I saw your advert while surfing via the internet and am willing and interested to buy it. get back to me via my email if it is still available for sale. Are you the owner??? State its condition. send its recent pictures if available. What is your last offer???? I look forward to read from you soonest.
Best regards...........

Hello ,
Good to hear from you.Don't bother about the shipping , I will handle that myself. I'm definitely ok with the price .But you will have to do me a favour.I'm currently not in the state, i'm in Berlin on a business trips.My Client will send you a Cashier Cheque or money order of $2000, then you cash the payment from the cashing outlet or your bank and you remove your $300 for the :)MSD DIS-4 (Digital Ignition). The remaining amount will be send to my pickup person who will come for the pick up at your location by Next week.I hope you are ok with these arrangement. Also, you remove $50 outlet and the charges to wire the balance through International money gram/western union to my shipper Let me know if you are ok with these arrangement so that the payment will be send to to your location as soon as possible.Hope to hear from you with your full details such as your fullname,addres and tel.number so that the payment can be send to you soon.
Cheers...........

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
are the items on sale on the forums?

as long as non-members can't see the for-sale section, you shoudl be able to figure out if he's one here and get rid of him...

if not, well, have fun with that :rofl:

I have very strict settings on my e-mail, so these guys don't even get through...

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
Holy crap, I got a response.

Hello
Thanks for your response and your mail content duly noted.

You can not belief how only I had wish meeting you personally to discuss this regrettably I am no longer based in the US but now resides here in the U.K on similar business interest and also have a family owned old aged whare house and home located in vancouver Canada (storage & restoration unit) which is being run by my lovely daughter and wife.

So, would you please inform me if I am to purchase it as is bottom line price on the items(quote your price minus shipping cost) and in the same doing send to me necessary details--postal address, full name and telephone number(s)--of whom this cheque should be payable to thus my wife could mail the cheque from Canada to you on our behalf. On the shipment, I have a recommended haulier there who will be contracted to meet with you for inspection, survey and arrangement for their being transferred to vancouver.

On getting the cheque cashed and all agreement are proven to be legitimate, he (the haulier) will be directed to establish contact with you for immediate transfer of the items to vancouver where my wife and son are designated for receiving orders made by me or by our customers who has placed such order.

Raymond

PS.I regret to inform you the attached pic came here blank? I assume you will re-send the pics to me in your next mail. To reach me: Phone Contacts: +44-704-574-9056 and or # + 44 -704-572-3922 (if the line is busy call back and back again). But sorry, I will be out on the road at work later today until 6:30 evening so until then it would be best to e-mail me as I will be checking it often and won't be available by phone until I get off of work.

I'm stunned. Not quite sure what to reply back with. Maybe something along the lines of "you're deadline has passed, but i'll make an exception if you make a vid of your wife and your daughter scissoring."

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
Actually. I'm thinking about "playing along." I've already told him he's a scammer and to fuck off. Yet he persists. Once I get his shipping address, I think i'm going to send him a box full of shit. Not like useless shit, but actual shit. My cat takes some serious dumps, and the dog's are usually pretty wet. Might just be worth the shipping costs....

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
speed said:
Actually. I'm thinking about "playing along." I've already told him he's a scammer and to fuck off. Yet he persists. Once I get his shipping address, I think i'm going to send him a box full of shit. Not like useless shit, but actual shit. My cat takes some serious dumps, and the dog's are usually pretty wet. Might just be worth the shipping costs....

:rofl:

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
i got the same exact thing 0___0

Hello

I am interested in buying the XBOX 360 Premium face plates and (2) 1 month XBL cards that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

Yours interestingly,
Raymond Griffiths

Reply Forward Invite Griffiths to Gmail

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add justin to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
justin garganta
to Griffiths

show details
1:27 am (9 minutes ago)
at this moment, i sold both of the 1 month XBL cards and one of the premium xbox face plates, i still have one left if you are still interested. LMK if you still want to purchase it.