wingless mkiii's?

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
not true... my car always gets the glare..... and was pulled over once for speeding (but he let all the minivans and suv's that were driving beside me go).. and twice for not doing anything, one time I was just driving up to my house and got pulled over thinking I was going to a party they busted.. he also claimed that I was "going way to fast up the hill" when he couldn't see me and could only hear me... damn 3" exhaust and 4.30 diff...

The Evil Twin_7MGE

*edit* -gte
Oct 26, 2006
NJ
Heh, it's been about 3 years with the supra and I haven't been pulled over once for anything, even with the loud (albeit quiter since 3") exhaust. Maybe wingless really does keep me off the radar... we'll see what happens when the wing goes on. :D

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
All depends on what else is on the car. Totally stock body wingless to me is ehhhh. Now remember Kevin's (Mello's) yellow beast? That looked badass wingless.

NeatOman

Never know enough!
Oct 5, 2006
Addison, IL
OneJoeZee said:
p702412_1.jpg

I like kits! and wa!

I can't take no mo!

Im sorry to say but i wanted to take the wing off and put a small defuser on the bottom! :cry: im so sorry!... i lied to you... i lied to me... and to the wings gods :cry:

P.S. i jerked off to you're car once... but i didn't look it in the face.

mdr40z

Mar 31, 2005
arkansas
fiyota said:
not true... my car always gets the glare..... and was pulled over once for speeding (but he let all the minivans and suv's that were driving beside me go).. and twice for not doing anything, one time I was just driving up to my house and got pulled over thinking I was going to a party they busted.. he also claimed that I was "going way to fast up the hill" when he couldn't see me and could only hear me... damn 3" exhaust and 4.30 diff...

I wasn't being literal, I meant that it makes us look benign and less apt to be pulled over for looks more than anything

boostin89

May 6, 2006
california
Jeff Lange said:
Wingless looks awesome on some cars, but it just depends on the entire look. Stock car, I like stock spoiler.

So true man, not just with wings but with alot of supra shit. As far as Stock Supra...IMO some stock supra's (even mk3 Turbo's) Look unbearably ugly, straight disturbing ugly. But some look really good, like my old one :love: seriously though. Its crazy how it worksout like that.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
stock ride height is OK...as long as you have a lip (even if it's the factory one)

sawblades look good either black or polished...

personally if you have a bodykit without a wing it looks far too front heavy (the car naturally looks that way anyway stock because of the long nose)

I'm a fan of the 89+ wing or aftermarket that's based off of it... not the whaletail though.

Someone once said, "sure it looks good wingless but it could look even better with the 89+ wing." I tend to agree...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
looks better then a broken lip/bumper...

I'm working on lowering my ride, but my driveway is steep and I get vary close to scraping now...

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Sotck 87-88, matching 1pc. wing. Upgraded rims, lowered. Makes the supra looks like an awesome car without going far, just rims and lowering.

548ir6q.jpg

Wing Alone.
67321x0.jpg

Back
4vqrsx2.jpg

From the front, dropped and upgraded rims. Different car but tail and color is the same, pre-89, makes my point.

89+
4xkslly.jpg

4zcp2dz.jpg

then again....
4zsp953.jpg

And here's a wingless..
537zo60.jpg

Lastly, some people just scare me....
52qh16x.jpg

For fun (last one, I'm gettin carried away :p) We have the infamous supra truck.
4poxi4x.jpg

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
thinking of wheter to keep the 3pc or go wingless.

i have a white 89 with a bomex bumper...kinda want a stock bumper, Turbo A duct, and a lip...but the bumper is growing on me.