Williams Winter, Spring and into Summer NA-t Build :)

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
THis car, is hell, so not go any further into this build thread. The bitch has been down for 11 months.

p378565_1.jpg

Hey guys, as many of you know Im going NA-T. Well, here we go! Real Quick list of the stuff thats going on!

CT-26 and manifold
BIC DDP
24x12x4 Intercooler and Hard pipes
Cometic Head gasket
ARP headstuds
K&N intake
3.5 inch exhaust
Associated gauges
Rebuilt head
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
SAFC
LM-1

Ive pretty much got everything so far, except the intercooler and all that ive got to do is put this bad girl back together!

Thats jsut a real quick list. You get the point. Also is all the GTE electronics, ECU wiring harness ECT--ECT--ECT

Well lets start with some real quick pics. ANd please, the one thing i ask, is NO off thread discussions. I will ask a moderator to immediatly delete your posts.

Thanks guys!!

This is the car thats going under the knife

She a virgin. Before--

BIC DDP- This things AWESOME! (thanks mr. Shaeff)

LM-1 Wideband

SAFC

HKS racing BOV

Exhaust( should like good with a nive 45 degree angle!)

Last edited:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
glad to see you are finally goin turbo dude! looks like you hae a nice build coming up. ill need to keep my eye on this thread. best of luck with the project! :icon_bigg

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
rock on! another coverted to turbo!

are you stayin na electronics or switchin to the gte?

never mind, read into it better! any ways, keep the pics coming!

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
to compare notes, how are you going to set up your oil lines? Originally I bought stock lines, but realized it would be easier to go with the rabidchimp.com oil line kit. What exhaust system will you be going with? I plan on going with a 3.5" too, 935 motorsports exhaust system is probably what ill purchase and swap the muffler out with a HKS TI

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
1TuffSupra said:
to compare notes, how are you going to set up your oil lines? Originally I bought stock lines, but realized it would be easier to go with the rabidchimp.com oil line kit. What exhaust system will you be going with? I plan on going with a 3.5" too, 935 motorsports exhaust system is probably what ill purchase and swap the muffler out with a HKS TI

For the oil line, probably custom, not 100 percent sure yet. Maybe Shaeff will chime in here as hes helping me out quite abit!

For exhaust, im going with a open BIC DDP for now, and when emissions come, ill hook up my stock NA system. Then take it off soon after. I dont mind the noise, and dont feel like dropping 400+ bucks for an exhaust. That money's going towards my maft pro and other stuff.

Eventually i will go to BIC for his exhaust.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
You can get a muffler shop to do a Full 3" custom job doesnt cost too much other then that love how your car is so mint and glad to see your joining the dark side.

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
lol, thats exactly what ill be doing until I can drop the change on a cat back. My dp is a megan racing one though with the stock elbow. I wanted a BIC, but i got this one for like 80 bucks. My car has been down for so long, hell ive owned it for a little more than a year now and its been down for all of it except like 2 months. Im so close to getting everything back together and getting it on the road again.

Are you going to put in a new clutch while you've got the car torn down? Jeff, JTamulis is selling me his rps clutch out of his mk2. I had that dreaded knock in the old motor and figured since im just gonna swap the motor to another GE anyway i might as well do the clutch now rather than later.

And why swap to GTE electronics if your going with the MAF-T? I plan on going with a maft once I get the car running again, but was gonna go with the one designed for the NA electronics.

What are you going to do about fuel? Im using a stock turbo fpr, stock T injectors, and afc.

sorry i got so many questions, its nice to have someone else doing what im doing ya know. Your setup seems like it will be a little cleaner than mine, but I just want it back on the road and will alter the setup as I go.

yankiwi

Aug 27, 2005
DFW
Woohoo. About time:biglaugh:

Let me know if I can help. I have just done this conversion so I will be checking your thread for progress.

You are gonna love it when it's done:evil2:

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
1TuffSupra said:
lol, thats exactly what ill be doing until I can drop the change on a cat back. My dp is a megan racing one though with the stock elbow. I wanted a BIC, but i got this one for like 80 bucks. My car has been down for so long, hell ive owned it for a little more than a year now and its been down for all of it except like 2 months. Im so close to getting everything back together and getting it on the road again.

Are you going to put in a new clutch while you've got the car torn down? Jeff, JTamulis is selling me his rps clutch out of his mk2. I had that dreaded knock in the old motor and figured since im just gonna swap the motor to another GE anyway i might as well do the clutch now rather than later.

And why swap to GTE electronics if your going with the MAF-T? I plan on going with a maft once I get the car running again, but was gonna go with the one designed for the NA electronics.

What are you going to do about fuel? Im using a stock turbo fpr, stock T injectors, and afc.

sorry i got so many questions, its nice to have someone else doing what im doing ya know. Your setup seems like it will be a little cleaner than mine, but I just want it back on the road and will alter the setup as I go.

Yup ive got untill march-april ish to get teh car on the road! Ill be putting in a new clutch and flywheel then. Fuel is going to consist of Walboro pump, RC 550's (maybe other kind) FPR and MAF-T pro.

Im just going with the GTE electonics to be super safe. And PLEASE ask away, im glad US na-t'ers are finally getting to talk.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Update-

Got alittle bit done today after school. Mostly hooking up my sweeeet sound system:naughty: :bump::bump::bump:

But i did remove a few hoses, cleaned ect.

And a few new parts ect. HKS original racing BOV (not-ssqv) should be here real soon!

Not looking forward to this disaster. ;)

Labeling EVERYTHING. Not fun, but should clear up in the long run a little!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i can't wait to dig my hands into this! :) looks like this is going to go very smooth, Will!

as for the turbo oil supply, i contacted Jon at MDC and he's getting me a fitting to use the stock oil pressure sender port as a supply, and still retain the OPS, and i'll probably end up giving you my extra turbo oil pan. (free) for the return. that is, unless you want to use an aftermarket oil cooler, t-stat etc...

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
shaeff said:
i can't wait to dig my hands into this! :) looks like this is going to go very smooth, Will!

as for the turbo oil supply, i contacted Jon at MDC and he's getting me a fitting to use the stock oil pressure sender port as a supply, and still retain the OPS, and i'll probably end up giving you my extra turbo oil pan. (free) for the return. that is, unless you want to use an aftermarket oil cooler, t-stat etc...

-shaeff

Your the man. I can't wait! Im slowly getting everythign ready!

And i jsut hooked up a nice sounding sytem down there so be ready to dance!

:rofl:

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
935motorsports said:
Sign me up for this thread!

Let me know if you need anything!

Im sure ill be needing all type of bits and ends!

But i will DEFINATLY be contacting you after thanksgiving for one of those exhaust systems!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
hey rob, as soon as my credit card issues are resolved, i'll be placing that order i spoke to you about some time ago. damn credit card glitches!

will, i <3 your car!

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Got more done taody after school! Ill post up some pictures in a few minutes after dinner!

Thanks Shaeff!I hope it loves you to! I try to keep it clean ;)