WI Supra owners.

shadowlurker

Nov 3, 2008
Wisconsin
Hey i saw a few Mk3's at WIR for real street drags. Any of you guys that where there here? One was white and the other black. And we got another supra in GB a maroon one that my buddy just picked up. Just updating all the cars ive seen around lol.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
WTB Stock R154 shift knob for pick up/meet up in SE Wisconsin.

Not going to the dealer, they want $100+ for a new one...

Let me know what you have (good condition preferred).

Also need a leather shift boot.

I'd prefer these to be black or dark gray if possible, but just need something at this point.

Thanks

Mondo

May 26, 2009
Wisconsin
Uhh, if this isnt allowed let me know.

Im scrounging for money and got the following lieing around and want to sell:

Sony Vaio Laptop
Ibanez Guitar
Line6 Amp
Gary Fisher Mtn Bike

PM me.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
SupraOfDoom;1336615 said:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6840964 thats all I got left now guys. sam you should buy the CAI good deal since its brand new! Hope to get rid of this stuff and my car before I put it all on my car heeh. I want a truck.. and I wanna fix my purple car up SUPER nice. I feel like replacing every bolt on the car and powder coating the entire subframe ect.

CAI? is that that beasty clutch you ordered?

how much you want for the crappy IC piping?
could come pick it up any time this week..shoot me call on the cell or pm

-Sam

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I also have a guitar and amp for sale. Cheap. Guitar needs to have the neck pickup adjusted (screws came out somehow, pickup sank to bottom). It still picks up the sound pretty well though. Guitar and amp are probably 3 years old, a few knicks on it, but nothing outlandish.

Would come with guitar, bag, strap, amp (if desired), and cable (if guitar/amp bought together).

Link to what it is: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Special-II-Player-Pack-102328770-i1150103.gc

Also have a Squier bass guitar and Fender amp, used it maybe 10 times (if that). Have had it for a year now, always kept in its bag.

Would include bass, bag, strap, heavy picks, amp (if desired), cable (if bass/amp bought together).

PM me if interested in any of it.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
87M-GTE;1339191 said:
CAI? is that that beasty clutch you ordered?

how much you want for the crappy IC piping?
could come pick it up any time this week..shoot me call on the cell or pm

-Sam

You might be too late I think I changed my mind again :(. I guess I should tell you guys I change my mind every week. I might be picking up a Geo Tracker 4x4 hope I do.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
michaelskeet;1340062 said:
i live im milwaukee wi. i really could us some help. my crank went bad the other day and now im trying to replace it.

I was going to buy that car back when it was owned by a guy in Racine... boy oh boy am I glad I didn't...

Sorry

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Yeah it eliminates the elbow, it is a Titan Motorsports DP.. So you dont want to get rid of the IC pipes, how bout the WeaponR intake pipe?

Matt if you want a hand or some company workin on your car gimme a holla!

-Sam

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
87M-GTE;1342536 said:
Nice matt!!! pics!

click for bigger:

Still need a stout, cf targa, cf lip from jeremiah.. and other little things :/. Man I wish I could find cars to part out for double profit all the time.

Making my 89+ trim smooth ( ie making it look like pre-89 trim ), this coming week sometime. I even have the 89+ piece that goes on the center section of the tails... then painting them black.

Last edited: