WI Supra owners.

Mondo

May 26, 2009
Wisconsin
Anyone know where i can get 89+ moldings? Like if a store has them....shop or something.

Or do any of you have good moldings.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Sam, this dude bypassed it too
sm_photo_missing.jpg
. I wonder why..

I guess it has to do with your heater core / heat. So in other words he must not have had heat or his heater core was leaking so he bypassed it.

Thinking of changing all my plans.

Might sell all the mods on the car:

2.5" hard pipes with some greddy bov, mbc, autometer boost gauge, full 3" with a suprasport lipp elbow ( dp is dented a little, exhaust is not that pretty and needs some new tabs ), koni yellows and eibachs which look pretty fresh, walbro 255, after market plugs and wires, apexi filter... anyone interested?

Also still ct-26, stock mani's, stock ic, stock injectors, that block, super monitor... my entire maroon car with a brand new clutch ( act, rated @ 522 ft lbs ), mhg, arps, timing belt ect..... sick of having a daily i care about a ton really messes with my head.

Last edited:

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
OK I've changed my mind. Everything is for sale except the last R154. This included, 2.5" IC pipes with a greddy bov, full 3" ( not that pretty, also has a slight dent in dp ) with lipp elbow, aftermarket plugs / wires, pretty good condition lowish mileage koni yellows + eibachs, walbro 255, mbc, autometer boost gauge, 7mgte, block ect.

I will let all the performance mods go as a package for $950 picked up. thats just the go fast mods.

konis + eibachs $350 picked up.

full 7mgte w/ ct26 $300 picked up

weapon r cold air intake ( nice aluminum i believe ), even replaces stock acordian hose , with filter and cleaner, brand new $100 picked up ( was $180 new )

87 t ecu $80 picked up

3.91 rear end $100 picked up

super monitor $100

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
^^^what is the weapon R intake thing that replaces stock accordian pipe? Pics?

How much for the ACT clutch? and what is all included with that? pressure plate? clutch disc obviously.. Is that an upsprung or sprung type clutch?

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Weapon R :

l_9542907c509da40f16308ec8d834cc6e.jpg

My clutch is the one mentioned in this thread that tek has:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97627

I just bought it.. not even here yet. It's a $600 clutch :O. Yeah pressure plate included. Exact model is : TS2-XTSS "Xtreme" Street/Strip kit(522ft lbs)- $613.43 Read the thread its supposedly a great daily clutch for good power. a lot of people hate 6 pucks.

Might just throw a stocker in the car now and sell the clutch.

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
Im leaving for school soon, and need to get some parts out of my garage. I have a 87/88Turbo MT ECU and a maroon wingless hatch that need to be gone before I leave. Both are clean and work great. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk about price.

I see you are trying to get rid of your supra again matt, are you still interested in the lip? Any time before august 1st I would be able to get it to you, as that is the date I plan to leave for my road trip across the us, where I will be ending up in flagstaff for quite some time.

Hopefully we can still get a Milwaukee meet in sometime soon.

Mondo

May 26, 2009
Wisconsin
JERX88;1333948 said:
Im leaving for school soon, and need to get some parts out of my garage. I have a 87/88Turbo MT ECU and a maroon wingless hatch that need to be gone before I leave. Both are clean and work great. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk about price.

I see you are trying to get rid of your supra again matt, are you still interested in the lip? Any time before august 1st I would be able to get it to you, as that is the date I plan to leave for my road trip across the us, where I will be ending up in flagstaff for quite some time.

Hopefully we can still get a Milwaukee meet in sometime soon.

Flaggstaff is a beautiful place.

Took a road trip to Phoenix last year. A must for people who like to drive.

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
Mondo;1334017 said:
Flaggstaff is a beautiful place.

Took a road trip to Phoenix last year. A must for people who like to drive.

Flaggstaff is awesome. Especially the roads surrounding it. Great touge type roads about 20 min south on the way to Sedona, and about 2 mintues from the school they have an autocross course, I want to take the supra, but I think I will be better suited with the mr2. Ill be sure to get some pictures of the area and the cars up here once I arrive.

Mondo

May 26, 2009
Wisconsin
Learn from my mistakes and make sure you got AAA or road side assistance.

Went there with my Celica and threw a Synchro outside of Denver.

Did the remaining trip of 2300~ miles in 4th gear and no reverse. That, SUCKED.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Tune it urself! i've always wanted to do that atleast:3d_frown:

well, there is Sound Performance in chitown
A buddy of mine has a shop in the milwaukee/waukesha area, the shop is called Delusion H. Check out his website, they do great work.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
87M-GTE;1335941 said:
Tune it urself! i've always wanted to do that atleast:3d_frown:

well, there is Sound Performance in chitown
A buddy of mine has a shop in the milwaukee/waukesha area, the shop is called Delusion H. Check out his website, they do great work.

You might want to let your buddy know that his website is difficult to navigate. I suggest adding a feature in there where it's possible to search by year/make/model instead of lumping everything together...

old skool

Apr 17, 2009
Milwaukee
haha i'd tune it myself buuuuut i dont feel like blowing it up...it's running too rich fosho and the last thing i wanna do is lean it out too much.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Well...what kind of mods do you have?
With a wideband, SAFC type thing, larger than stock injectors and like a Lexus AFM or GM MAF translator you should be fine to tune with out the possibility of blowing it up. Unless of course you are on the original HG:3d_frown:

old skool

Apr 17, 2009
Milwaukee
i dont have the safc yet...but i have a metal HG
550/lex
FPR
AVC-R
WBo2
and a few others not key to tuning...i know it needs more A/F ratio tuning than what the FPR can give me.