WI Supra owners.

fastfive_ogt

Feb 26, 2008
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Thanks moy we have now figured that out after googleing GLD for there website. Open to the end of NOV. WOW thats crazy. Well we will be going down there for a few runs. Hopeing to put it in the 10's yet this year. I'm sure on the nos it will be in the 10's hopefully pretty deep. Thanks again.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
SupraOfDoom;1153798 said:
audioman you still need trim? I have a full 89+ set you could paint ill be selling soon.

yup, lmk how much and I'll paypal you or give you cash when I pick it up.
what color is it?

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
Wats up everyone I had 2 mk3s but both were totaled out cus of drunk ppl deciding to drive when they know they can't.. But wats everyone doing on their cars this winter ...how's the builds going

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
webbs7mgte;1157167 said:
Wats up everyone I had 2 mk3s but both were totaled out cus of drunk ppl deciding to drive when they know they can't.. But wats everyone doing on their cars this winter ...how's the builds going

sorry to hear that.

probably just trim, tires and rims, brakes, change oil, check the timing belt. maybe build a new box for the spare tire well if I really get ambitious.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
For me, probably either upgrade the suspension/brakes or start collecting gte electronics, as I get enough money/time to put the car down

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
no, its still running good. just blew a turbo seal so its smoking at idle....:3d_frown:
Yeah im just looking for more power and a better power plant to start with.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I'll be going na-t, there's a 2jzge in a junkyard down here that i can get for about 100, so I'm going to rebuild it with lower compression pistons and what not, get the 7mgte electronics and wire it up like that.
i finally have a job that pays pretty well, so now I have a way to fund this. first thing to do is buy the block and find somewhere to put it lol

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
Not sure if this section is in use any more,

but,

As of yesterday I purchased my first supra, I live in Cedarburg, WI, and thought I would introduce myself.

It is a white 87 turbo.

Hope to meet some more owners soon

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
JERX88;1173380 said:
Not sure if this section is in use any more,

but,

As of yesterday I purchased my first supra, I live in Cedarburg, WI, and thought I would introduce myself.

It is a white 87 turbo.

Hope to meet some more owners soon

Welcome! Its nice to see another WI supra owner around.
tell us about yourself and your car.

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
Well, I live about 2 blocks away from 87M-GTE, and I must say that he is to blame for getting me into Supras. I own a white 87' Turbo with 75,000 original miles. Not sure what is in store for the car, as I purchased it completely stock and so far there are no aftermark parts in the car. The body is as close to rust free as it can get and has only a few dings, but nothing too noticable or too major. Hope to see meet you all soon.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Hmm might do some work over my thanksgiving break, I'll prolly provide some picks if I accomplish anything. Anyone else's projects getting anywhere?

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
Sil;1182021 said:
Hmm might do some work over my thanksgiving break, I'll prolly provide some picks if I accomplish anything. Anyone else's projects getting anywhere?

actually thinking of selling the supra to buy an atv. I'm not totally decided yet as I'd like to have both but only the room for one or the other.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Sil;1182021 said:

Whats up man! haven't heard from you in a while.
Hows school going? Do you have any plans for your car this winter?

I'm still looking for the right 1jz, and I'm still deciding how far I want to go with it:naughty: