WI Supra owners.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
audioman81;1136293 said:
I dont need to see them that bad. were there any supras?

Did you install the trim? if so, how did it go?

Nope didn't have time.

btw Any1 want a brand new Canon Powershot sd1100 is (NIB), $200 or trade for parts, let me know as im gonna throw it on ebay soon and would rather sell/trade it to one of you fellas.

supra90mkiii

Apr 2, 2005
Racine, WI
Hey guy's, been a while since I posted in here. Just got my car back up and running after having it down all summer, had a problem with it breaking up at high rpms, turned out to be a bad coil. Anyways, I'm probably going to great lakes next tuesday (14th) weather permitting, I'll keep you guys posted on how I do. I'm going with a bunch of older guys from my work (GM Dealership) who don't think anything of my car, hopefully I'll be able to surprise them.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
supra90mkiii;1148084 said:
Hey guy's, been a while since I posted in here. Just got my car back up and running after having it down all summer, had a problem with it breaking up at high rpms, turned out to be a bad coil. Anyways, I'm probably going to great lakes next tuesday (14th) weather permitting, I'll keep you guys posted on how I do. I'm going with a bunch of older guys from my work (GM Dealership) who don't think anything of my car, hopefully I'll be able to surprise them.

What time were you planning on going? I want to hit GLD before winter too:naughty:

supra90mkiii

Apr 2, 2005
Racine, WI
It'd be later in the day, probably around 6ish. It's be me and my 90 sup 5-spd, a 68 AMC AMX, a older Camaro (not sure on the year, 69ish maybe), and a guy with a go cart that has a snowmobile engine in it. That's all that are coming with us I think. I just hope I can break into the 12's without a boost controller.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
supra90mkiii;1148106 said:
It'd be later in the day, probably around 6ish. It's be me and my 90 sup 5-spd, a 68 AMC AMX, a older Camaro (not sure on the year, 69ish maybe), and a guy with a go cart that has a snowmobile engine in it. That's all that are coming with us I think. I just hope I can break into the 12's without a boost controller.

You on slicks? What turbo/injector/fuel management you running?

supra90mkiii

Apr 2, 2005
Racine, WI
I'm on Nitto Drag Radials, the new sp61gtbb, 680cc injectors, and maftpro s/d. Right now I'm running straight off the wastegate without a boost controller, and that's about 18psi. pump gas.

fastfive_ogt

Feb 26, 2008
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Hey, Is union grove still open? Please reply what there schedule is, if they are. I would be interested in going down there to see whats going on. Well just thought I would stop by with an update on my bros conquest. Here is a you tube link to the runs at the last day at WIR this weekend. Man does that car launch hard. It now is running 11.10 @ 124.5mph with a 1.5 60ft. Here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfSq2M9ymkA

Last edited: