Why do you love your Supra?

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
Sl1dewaysSupra said:
I would rather drive a dream car that has issues than a mint car I hated.

Very well said. My dad would bring up a scenario where he says "If someone gave you a brand new Z06 Corvette for free, would you take that or the Supra." You can only guess what my answer was. Why? i don't know why, but I can say that this is one car that I would never give up. In fact, I don't think I'll pass this car onto my kids.:biglaugh:

-Justin

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
i love and hate my supra...... its a complicated relashionship, but parts are somewhat easy to come by now, i know every nut and bolt in it, and compared to most cars it is very easy to work on....... I love the reaction even from people with evo's and sti's when i tell them i have a supra and they are scared to race then i tell them its an 87 and they loose respect, So we go race, I hand them their ass and it all comes back slapping them in the face.

And i love the comment earlier because it is true....... everyone is talking about making 250-300 whp in their turbo hondas and wrx's and i laugh at the fact that my supra makes 550 whp, and i love racing the AWD's because they think they are so cool when they launch my ass and get up 2 car lengths on me and then out of nowhere im at the top of second and have 2 lengths on them :)