Who's drunk right now!?

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
he'll be partying with ME TONIGHTTT!!!!!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
oh man, scotch is terrible. I bought a whole bottle of Speyburn scotch that came in a decorative tin and everything. Ended up pouring the shit down the drain. Tried mixing it with everything but couldn't get it to not taste like ass.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
anyone notice that the bottle is almost as big as my tv hahahah ohhh man i think i drank a lil tooooooo much hahahah i am goin to go drink a lll more be back later guys

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
YourHondaSux said:
oh man, scotch is terrible. I bought a whole bottle of Speyburn scotch that came in a decorative tin and everything. Ended up pouring the shit down the drain. Tried mixing it with everything but couldn't get it to not taste like ass.

Scotch is da shit. I never mix my scoth with anything, you loose the flavor that way. Staight up on ice is the best. If your a pussy you'll add water. My favorite scoth is Glenfiddich, Glenlevet, and JW red or blue label. There all fuckin great.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
So I stop in the local bar you know people,
I go to the bar, I ring my coat, I call the bartender
Said "Look man, come down here", he got down there
So what you want?

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer

hahah i love George Thorogood

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
man i was plastered last night. i hung out with my friend who i havent seen since he went to college and i havent been that drunk in soo long. i drank pretty much the whole bottle of jonnie walker that i had posted earlier. man i can still taste it in my mouth