Who's drunk right now!?

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
so i suppose you werent sober enough, lol

i wish i could still get wasted... but since that one night when i puked my guts out... it kinda wont work anymore :(

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
OH YEAH, I'm Drunk!!11!1!

anyone ever had ice 101, peppermint shnapps? that shit is tha shit. 101 proof and tastes like peppermint....BRILLIANT!. I've had about 9 shots and im definitely drunk. W00t! And its now officially christmas eve, so MERRY CHRISTMAS to my MK3 family!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
man....last night, i dont even remeber that much...it went something like this..

beer pong,

quarters,

beer tag,

beer,

beer

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
ok so apperantly i am the only one drinkin beer tomight and my mom bought a 12 of sam adams and a 12 of coors. so i reached in to grab another sam and thaey are all gone. hmm i guess i dramnk alot tonght. yet the night is still young hahhaahh yess. oh by the way merry christmas and happy holidays to everyone

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
OK, I'm tipsy, but my brother is drunk, fuckin light weight.

this is what he has had, 3 mikes hard lemonaids and 1 shot of jack.
i swear he got the resesive gene from our family.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
^ :rofl: :rofl:

i was at the bar christmas eve with my mother and her bf getting smashed. i had a martini and like four long island iced teas... i think.

edit: oh, then after the bar, we went over to see some of his family -- bunch of english/irish people!! they made me drink some tasty lemon-lime stuff called limoncello and a few bass ale beers.