Who's drunk right now!?

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
me, nice day get off work go over to friends house to drink hes passed out, I pound beer. climb on roof hes out. wake him up and somewhere along this I get pissed and think to mysefl life is getrting better but right notw I'm still not doing some well. so yeha bpissed girls mad and theres half a beer left.

going so good today too................

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
i zm so fuckiin drunk right no/ i had a couplke shots of morhagn and a lto of beer. then me any dmy buddyt manned up and darank a coupe shots of absinht. that shit will fuek uo up. then we chased with killians bee,r h herw up sand i handled it.;

i am the fueckin man!!E@#!!!!

so hgut. sbhut.. shit
\@!
\yeha

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
wild night friday night... long drive lotta beer and yeah good times. got sick tho, caught whatevers been going around lately. feeling better today.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Awesome night last night! Nearly got laid but got the "i don't want to be one of those girls" (cause i just met her acouple hours previous lol) excuse which is cool and respectable

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
wow..im so glad i didnt drive tonight..I saw soooo many friends i havnt seen for a while..awesome night!!
$70 bar tab + the monies i had in my wallet not ot mention the drinks ffirnends bought me..

:chicken:

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
OMGHAI2U~!!!!!!

tattoo.jpg