Who Makes (Made) The Best Factory Turbo Car?

Best Factory Turbo car?

• Total voters

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Ha, in that case who's coming with me? I'll let them rev it!

I went Porsche. Floats me boat right now. The veyron, just seems wrong

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I seen top gear, I've seen what it's good for. Just don't feel it. The key to select warp speed is cool tho.

stabbinkabbin

Jul 18, 2008
Spring TX
The Veyron is respectable, isnt the engine designed off of 2 Audi r8's? I didnt know they had a w18 concept car lol it has 3 banks of 6 cylinders... who needs banks of cylinders, i have a hard enough time keeping up with my single bank :icon_mad:

Oh i voted for porsche due to a good history of technology =D.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Veyron is a very nice car. I kinda like the styling to it. Best engineered car so far on my list. ;)

It takes 4 turbos to do what a supra can do with 1. BUT it can do it from the factory AND it is more complex and will be quicker with its 0-60 let alone its top speed. Plus little to no turbo lag and 1001 HP FTW.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I spend a massive amount of time tuning to emulate a factory car's behaviour, I get close but it's never going to be as well behaved as they put so many hours/$ into making it "nice". ;)

As I said earlier the Bugatti is such a complete package at such a budget price for what you get, sure there may be some faster but nothing I'd want to use as a DD or travel cross country in.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly the veyron doesn't do it for me, especially after it's lap around the Top Gear track...

Overly complicated, ugly as sin... I'd take the 1000HP Supra personally as done right it will drive stock out of boost...

Now the pro-drive car....