What's worse than a 1 ton great white shark?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
What's worse than a 1 ton great white shark??

A 1 ton great white shark that can FLY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4S4BXeHvX0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdPrb1H5BWk

OH LAWD!!! If I saw something like that in person, I think I might pass out.

No 2000 pound animal should be doing Ninjarobics like that.

I don't care how rare shark attacks are. The ocean is a wilderness and not our domain! I'm keeping my ass on solid ground!!

Discuss.:icon_conf

NA86.5

NA-T Complete Yo
Jan 20, 2006
Alice Tx
Yeah sharks are very aggresive animals Iam with you on this one joe. Iam keeping my ass on land also.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
JustAnotherVictim said:
I love those vids.

That mostly only happens in one place off the coast of South Africa if I'm not mistaken.
Plus Joe, you know we don't swim.

I watched a show on Shark Week and this guy was doing research to prove ANY great white can jump like that, not just the South African ones. He succeeded in not only getting American and Australian great whites to jump but also got them to do it at night too when they were previously thought not to hunt at that time of day!

If you come across across Ninja shark you better say 10 hail marys, wipe your ass, and make your peace with God!

I'd rather encounter a lion. My body and mind are trained to cower and run like a little bitch on land but not in the water!

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Man great whites are scary but you might as well stay away from the beach, bull sharks are much more aggressive to humans and can go in both salt and fresh water, IE Rivers and sounds. Also tiger sharks and hammerheads are aggressive too and roam in packs.

SHARKS FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
OneJoeZee said:
I watched a show on Shark Week and this guy was doing research to prove ANY great white can jump like that, not just the South African ones. He succeeded in not only getting American and Australian great whites to jump but also got them to do it at night too when they were previously thought not to hunt at that time of day!

If you come across across Ninja shark you better say 10 hail marys, wipe your ass, and make your peace with God!

I'd rather encounter a lion. My body and mind are trained to cower and run like a little bitch on land but not in the water!
Nah I wasn't saying only they could, just the majority of that is those sharks hunting those seals. The terrain they're in makes it perfect for them to attack in that fashion.

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
shark-kayak.jpg

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Wills7MGTE said:
Man great whites are scary but you might as well stay away from the beach, bull sharks are much more aggressive to humans and can go in both salt and fresh water, IE Rivers and sounds. Also tiger sharks and hammerheads are aggressive too and roam in packs.

SHARKS FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bull Shark being the one that is most aggressive and kills most humans out of all the shark types.