Whats the best DP to get for the Mk3?

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
I have a BIC DDP (FTW) that isn't rerouted and its awsome. THe noise the wastegate makes at WOT is nice. Like a bootleg vvti.

And for the power gain its awsome. I installed it at a friends house, Smashed out on his street. launching from 4500. And as soon as the car cought traction it took off. You can really feel the power around 4000-5000 rpm. It made my tires lose traction in 5500 rpm.

+1 for BIC DDP. well worthed it. Bought mines from a friend.

P.S gives the car a nice deep rumble with my exhaust.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I have a cooleeze DP. To whoever stated they have shitty welds, have you owned one? Mine's just fine. I've only scraped it once and that was because I parked the car on the side of a ditch by a friends house and scuffed my header wrap in the grass.

Greg Pickett is also a fellow supra owner, FYI, he's the owner of Cooleeze. :3d_frown:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL, The second I clicked on this , I knew for some reason everyone was going to post BIC DDP, if that doesnt say something about it....

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
the defcon isnt much different than most other non-DDP's. just because it doesnt look right doesnt mean its bad. so far, its the only dyno-proven DP to make a 100rwhp gain. thats why i like it and thats why ill always stick by it. no one has to beleive me but i saw the dyno sheet, i know the guy that fabbed it from scratch, i know the car that was the original test mule, i know the shop where it was dynoed, i know the guy who did the swapping on the dyno... part of it is sentimentality too.

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
flubyux2 said:
the defcon isnt much different than most other non-DDP's. just because it doesnt look right doesnt mean its bad. so far, its the only dyno-proven DP to make a 100rwhp gain. thats why i like it and thats why ill always stick by it. no one has to beleive me but i saw the dyno sheet, i know the guy that fabbed it from scratch, i know the car that was the original test mule, i know the shop where it was dynoed, i know the guy who did the swapping on the dyno... part of it is sentimentality too.
Prove me wrong Flubber.... prove me wrong.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
man, i KNEW someone was gonna ask for proof. all i can tell you is i was there and i held the dyno sheet in my hands with a dumbfounded look stuttering "how... why... what in the... on that Nightmare shitbox?!?! no fucking way..."

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
flubyux2 said:
haha... that dyno sheet probably got lost in the shop a Week after the fact!! that place was my second living room... complete w/ PS2 on the big screen and GT4 on at all times.
Well then.
Shouldn't be too difficult to duplicate results.

Get on the dyno, my fellow.