What To Do About A Girl.....?

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
No I get what you're saying (I think). I'm just saying that, then, if I don't fall for every girl, then every girl isn't going to fall for every guy, so there MUST then be some relationships in which neither falls for each other. Make sense?

Anyway, enough of that, NBD really.

BTW I6, remember, she ended it a year ago. I haven't pursued anything with her-she came to me and told me she liked me. Also, back on the sex thing keep in mind we both have pretty similar boudaries we've set, neither of us including sex.

And you're still not any more helpful Nate :p

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
ok sorry to pirate this thread for a sec but what if the girl brakes up with you cause of her mom and she wants some personal time but gets back with you 3 times with in 2 weeks.....yeah this ain't gonna end pretty is it?

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Boss302 said:
ok sorry to pirate this thread for a sec but what if the girl brakes up with you cause of her mom and she wants some personal time but gets back with you 3 times with in 2 weeks.....yeah this ain't gonna end pretty is it?

You have just completely lost me....
Explain...lol.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
ok this is starting to get a little tiresome

if its a real issue to you, go talk to your pastor or youth minister about it

if you are asking car guys about relationships, there is a problem, you are looking for what you want to hear, not what you need to hear

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ lol Good point

Also, his friends are interested so the "bros b4 hoes" comes out... Like they are thinking about that. :nono:

Oh, I stopped reading after page 2, if this has already been brought up.