What To Do About A Girl.....?

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
ok, i'll define my upbringing

independent, fudamental baptist

if it was islam it would be wahabism

no pda period, no rock or country music, no long hair on guys, no movies, no tv in household, never wore a pair of shorts untill i moved out of house, sister never wore anything but a dress, no smoking, drinking, any vice at all, no dances, sundaymorning, sunday night tuesday night prayer meetings, wed night services, thurs night visitation, sat day buys kid visitation, the school(where i was oldest of 8 students) guy i worked for after school was part of the church family, there wasn no escaping it.

one day after i graduated h.s i relized that the 10% i was forced to drop in the plate was about the same as rent...so out the door i went.

i missed the 80's first half of the 90's to say i'mbitter about it would be an understatement...

...when you said prision, you have no idea how close you are...

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Hit it
t1_dmitriyoung.jpg

then...
eject.jpg

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Trucker: Damn thats crazy. My family is Christian and they knew we were kissing etc and they didn't care. And I go to a Christian school, but not that crazy.

Gravity (JAV): Me being a bitch? Now I'm lost....lol

Dead: Yeah, its a condomized thread ;)

Outofstep: Thats so jacked up. Lol.

RcngTyta:
My First Post in This Thread. said:
she's gorgeous. Perfect body, etc. No, you horny dogs aren't getting pictures
Nice try tho. Just know she's killer.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Maybe she broke up the first time because the relationship was getting boring to her and she wanted a change? I say this because I get this way too with my women, and yes, women get that way too ;).

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Nice try....lol

Yeah SS5K, I've thought about that too. We talked for a while today, she basically explained what made her break up, and she seemed pretty sincere about the boundary being the reason. I actually asked her that, it was something that I had wondered. Haha.

inline6

Whistle>Whine
Sep 22, 2005
SoCal
How old are you guys?
I doubt her little "no sex till marriage" deal will last.

Walk away. If she likes you that much she will come back ready to make it more worth your while, believe me. There are plenty of other girls for you, who do actually put out. AND the less attention you give her the more it will drive her crazy that she doesnt have your attention, but it is a balancing act, dont be a complete ass.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
I didn't read any of this, but I'm betting it has to do with you and a girl (possibly an ex) being friends. Here's a bit of advice my dad gave me:

GUYS AND GIRLS CANNOT BE FRIENDS!!! EVER! One or both will fall for the other at some point in time, so either go for it or leave it alone unless you just love BS drama. Don't be the oblivious "friend," hit it or move on

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
I6: 16. And no, believe it or not there are actually a few people out there who are commited to that, myself and her being 2 of them. And the "walk away" thing has been for the last year, and what do you know. I'm not really into manipulating people to use them, but I know what you're saying, and she hasn't gotten *nearly* the attention from me as she used to. And lo and beholde, she's interested. Lol.

And, Derek, I gotta say I disagree there. I have plenty of female friends. This isn't 4th grade where guys only hang out w/ guys and girls w/girls. SO I have 30 friends that are girls, am I falling for them? No. And if each of them have 30 friends that are guys, are they falling for them? No. I think that idea is total BS, although someone posted up a link in one of the other girl threads to this site saying that underlying every male/female friendship is the desire for sex. Thats completely ridiculous. Anyway, /Rant.

Anyway like I said I know at least 1/2 of you think the no sex deal is crazy, but oh well. Thats what I'm staying with.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
ChadMKIII said:
I
And, Derek, I gotta say I disagree there. I have plenty of female friends. This isn't 4th grade where guys only hang out w/ guys and girls w/girls. SO I have 30 friends that are girls, am I falling for them? No. And if each of them have 30 friends that are guys, are they falling for them? No. I think that idea is total BS, although someone posted up a link in one of the other girl threads to this site saying that underlying every male/female friendship is the desire for sex. Thats completely ridiculous. Anyway, /Rant.

Call it BS if you want, but every relationship between males and females (that are heterosexual) will come to that crossroads at some point. One OR both will grow to have more than just friends feelings. Did I say that you're gonna fall for all of your friends? No, I said that at some point either you or the girl or both will have some kind of intimate feeling for the other, be it small and never spoken of or pronounced feelings of lust/love/like. All male/female relationships at some point will come down to sex...it's human nature.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Disagree.
If I "have" to fall for a girl simply cuz I'm a guy and she's a girl and we're friends, that means at some point in time I will have fallen for *all* of my friends who are girls. Thats just ridiculous.
Yeah human nature includes the desire for sex, but that doesn't mean you're gonna wanna bang all your female friends.

But w/e, thats your opinion and this is mine.

Mine just happens to be right. :p

CK, we've been over this.......

inline6

Whistle>Whine
Sep 22, 2005
SoCal
I don't think the wait until marriage idea is crazy at all, I just think it becomes more unrealistic as you will grow older, and the same goes for her too.

I've been in a similar situation before (long ago) where the girl said she was gonna wait blah blah. And IMHO there will always be some feelings toward her but finding other girls will be the best way to move on and have fun.

Honestly if you guys dont work real well right now, it most likely wont last down the road anyways. When you have a good girl everything is just easy.

Oh and I realise your post really has nothing to do with the sex issue, but it all factors in.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Dear lord why do you wanna keep hanging on to this idea that you have to have fallen for all your female friends. Tell me where I've said that. This is probably a harsh example, but let's use it.

Say you have a female friend...she's 300lbs. She doesn't get a lot of male attention, but you like her personality so you hang out with her. You consider her a friend, and she considers you a friend. Eventually after you two hang out quite a bit (be it in a group or alone) she starts to have feelings for you, you're a guy that's giving her a lot of attention and she enjoys it. you don't share those feelings...but low and behold...one of you has gained feelings for the other.

Now say you hang out with the captain of the cheerleading squad. She's uber hot and can get any guy she wants. You two grew up together and are really close. She sees you as a brother, and you see her as the love of your life. Low and behold AGAIN, one has gained feelings for the other.

Now say you and some girl start hanging out. You just go to the movies together or just hang out with a group of friends. You find out you have a lot in common and you've been friends for a few weeks (or you've been friends for a few years, who cares)...you both decide you have feelings for each other. Holy crap...is that another example? I think it is.

There's nothing saying you'll fall for every girl you meet and befriend. What I'm saying...for like the 3rd or 4th time...is that over time...one OR both will fall for the other. I repeat, you will not fall for every girl you meet (most people won't at least)...but in the relationships/friendships you have with those of the opposite sex, at some point, one or both will gain feelings for the other. It may be for a short time or a long time, the feelings might be strong or they might be pretty week...but it'll happen.

Now if you somehow get the idea that you "have to fall for a girl simply cause you're friends" out of that, then you're not even reading my posts...or not comprehending what I'm saying.