What do you do to blow off steam

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
wow some of the responses made me LOL, some made me think (onejoe...thats an interesting tidbit), and some made me think you guys need girlfriends!

Interesting ratio here on the last one too.

I dont drive crazy, or should I say any crazier than I do normally. Guys like Tim and Steven know that while I do tend to use an excess of accelleration, I typically dont use an excess of speed. (ok well, mountain roads with very little traffic )aside. There is something soothing about being in a moving car for me though. I bet as a child I was one of those kids that could be put to sleep by going for a drive.

Jay, if you want to read stories by me you should take a look at my Myspace page. Its under the same name as my handle here. I plan to actually start adding some of the more interesting stories of my life. Topics like how to rebuild a Trans Am after two 16y girls put sugar in your gas tank, who not to have to share a cell with in the Bakersfield jail, how to scare girlfriends away by writing love letters in your own blood, liberating money from someone else's bank account (no, it wasnt stealing you will just have to trust me on that one)and living in the truck of your chevelle while still maintaining a 4.0GPA in school, picking up transgender hookers on the way home from band practice and later having your friends call her a "fold-a-hoe" after the way she was found in sleeping it off in your closet (yeah that story gets twisted), spending the night in previously mentioned TransAm on the top of a mountain in -20* temperatures, Meeting the girl of your dreams in a Latin class and proposing to her by making a short film of your proposal and screening it in front of a couple hundred film critics, ...and other interesting tidbits from my life.

And to think someone recently told me life left me behind...HA! Ive lived a ton of "life" I dont plan to stop now.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
take out my nitro r/c and bash them a lil :) before i got back into r/c i use to build model cars alot sleep and taking shits are good too.

suav

Apr 20, 2007
Montana
Drive around and yell along to my favorite punk band (Screeching Weasel)... do situps, pushups and hike up the steep path of Mt Helena.

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
it depends how mad i am if i'm a little mad i got for a sprinted backroad drive if i'm totally pissed i drive up to mountains and enjoy the sweet apexs and hairpin turns.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Long drives FTW!

I live about 30 minutes away from the mountains, so I cruise out there in the middle of the night when there's no traffic, drive the mountain passes, pull over, lay on the hood of my car, and stare at the stars.

Alternatively, I also live right on a resivoir (lake), so sometimes I grab a nice cuban cigar, and go sit by the water for an hour, enjoying the silence.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
CryoSlash said:
i play guitar for hours on end.

I envy that. I am just learning and its tough. tonight was the first night I just grabbed some random notes and made something sound nice. I repeated it for a very long time. It sounded really nice.

The funny thing is i was attempting to play something completely different.

I will take the top off, if its even reasonably warm, and just drive... out of the city into the country and just enjoy the still, peacefulness of what has not been destroyed by city building.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
I used to punch things. I have numerous patched spots on my wall from getting mad at old exs and whatnot. The last time I punched something was my phone a month ago and my screen broke.

I do regret punching things when I get mad tho. I used to punch cement walls usually. That took nice chunks of my skin off and had many bruised knuckles. I also punched my old supras rear quarter panel when i couldnt get it started one day and made a dent that couldnt be repaired without getting a new quarter panel welded on. I was having a bad day that day.

I don't get mad too often now. I'm thinking about getting back into boxing to get rid of excess anger. Lol.