What do you do to blow off steam

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
All of you that get in your car and drive just give me the heebie jeebies. I'd rather take a beating than drive down the street for a mile. If I didn't have my supra, I'd never drive anywhere except for work. I've been driving since I was nine so I guess I"m all drove out...............OH, yeah, did I mention I hate driving?

Pete, save me the Myspace horror, and just come out with an autobiography. Sounds like some good reading and I can't wait to see how the 16 year old transgendered mechanic wrote you a love letter in his/ her blood while rebuilding a transam on the way to bandcamp.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
normally, ill play counter strike or world of warcraft. its not the act of shooting people that calms me down, its the people in the servers i go to, as i only frequent 2 (my clan's and syris' clan's) and they are filled with a great group of people. if that doesnt work, then ill go swimming, chainsmoke or just contemplate what im going to do with the supra.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
lets see I drink myself stupid, work on my car but in this case its why I'm mad. uhh sit here and bitch about it. eat.. drive really fast. hell I do lots of things to blow off steam.. flying solo gets boring after a while you know..

The Amazing Spider-Man

PETER PARKER
Oct 14, 2005
Santa Clarita, Socal
www.myspace.com
i throw darts and ninja stars at my target board. lol i'm not even joking.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
I read my Bible and spend time with the Lord. Always puts things in perspective and relieves all of my stress.

Chris

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Doing dishes by hand or soldering are things that can be very relaxing for me. I also enjoy video games, but sometimes there are parts in games that can be tough or frustrating.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
drunk_medic said:
Doing dishes by hand or soldering are things that can be very relaxing for me. I also enjoy video games, but sometimes there are parts in games that can be tough or frustrating.

Games are the only things that make me mad! lol

I hit stuff. Currently nursing a monster swollen hand

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
theWeezL said:
I burn stuff with my welder. Nothing gets rid of tension better than taking some stock and making something else out of it. Those little pools of molten steel just wash my anger away.

i do this for a living, it's no longer soothing. :biglaugh:

i usual get in a vehicle (don't usually care what it is), and see how fast i can make it up a mountain road.

but if i'm really pissed off, i just fall asleep.