What did you get your significant other for Christmas?

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
I'm sure she will just love the hemorroids, swollen feet, and morning sickness you gave her! :biglaugh:

Seriously, congrats Goliath! I don't know if this is your first or not, but parenthood is one of the absolute greatest things that ever happened to me. Enjoy!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
We agreed to skimp on Christmas so we can save for Cancun trip. I got her...
Perfume
Willow tree figurines
Big Candle
Vibrator

Shytheed......see ya in Chicago!

coreybear08

Aug 21, 2006
Fort Wayne, IN
sadly...im not the only one that has their supra as a signifcant other...

so im gonna spend some quality time fixing her headgasket...

then in goes the FIPK, and a full 3" exhaust with a DDP, and she is getting her door and fender fixed!! then we make our date for the paint booth in the spring for some ferrari red paint

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
I will be there Ken. I've already got my kitchen pass and can't wait!

Nothing sad about it corybear. I wish I would've had my Supra when I was single. She would be soooo much more since all of my funds could've gone into the build. Marriage is great, but I enjoyed my single years, too... no need for kitchen passes. ;)

Last edited:

SnowMongoose

May 20, 2005
Bellingham, WA
No sig. other...
got one of the ladies a copy of In the Army Now <starring Pauly Shore>
the other is getting some good coffee to help wean her off her starbucks addiction.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
a victorias secret pink, pink jumpsuit. would have cost me $86 but i used my employee discount and got it for around 69.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Snowboarding trip to Quebec City, Canada, Burton Snowboard jacket and an "I <3 Supras" shirt from Supragoddess's cafe press!

robeats91t

237lbs. of Ballast
Jun 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
I'm pretty bad about getting my girl gifts, and she's always so good at getting me anything and everything. I figured I'd surprise her with a little something...she definitely deserves it:
rcc736291_b_l.jpg

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I got my baby a nice set of Tein coil-overs, and an AEM wideband.:icon_bigg Oh yeah, I almost forgot, a set of MkIV TT rims and tires!:icon_razz
Merry Christmas to me!!! (And all you forum junkies!!!):biglaugh:

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
robeats91t said:
I'm pretty bad about getting my girl gifts, and she's always so good at getting me anything and everything. I figured I'd surprise her with a little something...she definitely deserves it:
rcc736291_b_l.jpg

Someone's getting some action on christmas! :naughty:

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
Shytheed Dumas said:
I'm sure she will just love the hemorroids, swollen feet, and morning sickness you gave her! :biglaugh:

Seriously, congrats Goliath! I don't know if this is your first or not, but parenthood is one of the absolute greatest things that ever happened to me. Enjoy!

Yea, it's my first. I'm actually looking forward to it. For a long time I was scared of it.:aigo: But for some reason I nolonger am. I think my age may have something to do with it.:bigthumb: