What did you get your significant other for Christmas?

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
I got the girl I'm chasing a small hand-carved phoenix statue. We were watching a movie and she mentioned she really liked the idea of the Phoenix ... so I figure this'll be good, it'll show that I somewhat pay attention ;) haha

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
So far (these are for both of us obviously):
56" TV
home theater system

To come:
???? :) I ain't tellin' ;p

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
HellsLegion said:
Is it sad my signicant other is Supra?
Yes, yes it is.

Got her a shirt she'd been wanting and some other little stuff, and was going to take her on a nice night out to see The Messiah by the SF Symphony (don't ask, she really really wanted to, I'm not sure why a just-turned-17 year old has this fascination w/ the symphony and, yes, she wants to see an OPERA :cry: ). But plans fell through so I'm off to find some other ideas..

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
silent_sniper said:
dam your dog drinks too I thought I was the only person who had a dog who got drunk

Nope, our jack russell is a booze hound. Coworker of my bf gives her beer every once in a while and damn, she loves it. Also loves every other kind of booze... scotch, whisky... shed drink cleaning alcohol if we'd let her.

Anyway, I paid the union membership fee for the man... which for him is an $8/hr raise, rofl. Thats enough for this year.