suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
daledoe said:
Tommy cologne
a knife
and my little brother got me some brass nuckles!!!

Nothing saids "I love you" like a set of brass knuckles..................:biglaugh:

Got to love little brothers though.................lol

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Snowboard boots, socks and goggles, money, tiger woods 07, carhartt jacket, some t shirts, a grill, and some more money later on today...I hope.

coreybear08

Aug 21, 2006
Fort Wayne, IN
the final results are in...

from the last christmas i got:
Road Side Emergency Kit
Circut City Gift Card
Steve and Barrys gift card
Gym membership
lifting gloves
Marathon gift card

i got all that awesome stuff...and guess what...still didnt get the ONE thing i wanted....my BHG fixed

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
My new toy...ota!!! 1995 N/A. I pick it up tomorrow night. Can't wait. Black is beautiful.:icon_razz *runs to put on flame suit* Btw, Moe, Kyle, Boris...anybody. I could use a ride tomorrow (Tuesday) night to go pick her up. The wife is going to New Orleans in the morning and my son is going snowboarding to Tahoe tomorrow. I'll pay ya...
sm_photo_missing.jpg

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
me, well, i spent about $900+ on gifts for my mom, dad, and brother,

i got, fuck all, nothing. BUT i did get accepted to WSU on christmas eve, so im good im just gonna stick my parents with the bill. :)

-Luis

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
Today was a really fun day. I got $200 of Christmas money, a lot of shirts (nice ones), dirtbiking gloves and jersey, a norelco electric shaver, rca mp3 player, Eric Clapton cd, and some gloves. I also went to 3 different Christmas parties where I played Mahjong, and learned 3 new card games and 1 new card trick. And I saw a lot of drunk asian people singing kareoke.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
uh....a diecast model of a Lamborghini Murcielago (sp?), a red polo from AE, an American Muscle Car book, a brand new set of Hankook tires for the Celica, some cookies, and $50.......was hoping to get enough so I can grab a short shifter and a couple of gauge pods for the Celica, but ahwell. I have one gift left from my gf to open on Wednseday when she gets back in town...wonder what it'll be....