What did you get for Christmas!?

coreybear08

Aug 21, 2006
Fort Wayne, IN
remote start for the supra.....that still has a BHG and wont be needing started until its fixed....so pretty much useless

volfenhag 1.5farret capacator for the sound system in the supra....which doesnt run right now....

96 piece craftsman rachet set
12 piece craftsman metric wrench set

norelco electric razor...

oh...and hanes underwear...fuckin hate hanes...FTL is sooo much better

oh and mechanics gloves to work on the supra...when i already have mechanics wear gloves around the house....

more to come later today....

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
drunk_medic said:
Dude, even if she wasn't hot, that's an excellent present. She loves the hell outta you, and you gotta love her. My wife asked me "You wish I could get you something like that, huh? How in the hell am I gonna top THAT?!" and I told her "Let me get a 2JZ front clip for next Christmas". Thanks to you, who knows what next winter will bring?

I'm only here to help..................:biglaugh:

Well, that and postwhore.................lol

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
coreybear08 said:
oh...and hanes underwear...fuckin hate hanes...FTL is sooo much better

So... FTL = FTW? :icon_conf

I got clothes, scrubs, pajamas, 2 boxes of gum for school, shets, pillows, and a comforter. Oh, and a poker set, some car cleaning crapp, and of course cash. Mom says I still got something coming, but I dunno what it is.

I got baptized yesterday also, which was cool, so I guess I also got a new bible and like 6 books that go along w/ all of that... If only I could read now.

werewolves182

is without a supra :(
Aug 23, 2005
Crownsville, MD
I got:
A unicycle
A bunch of clothes
Spearco Steering wheel
NRG Short hub
NRG Quick Release Hub
250GB Hard Drive
Bunch of Gift Cards
Blank CD's
Scrubs Season 3&4
2 BFG Drag Radials

Not to bad of a Christmas if you ask me, then again my friend awoke to a brand new lift in his garage...

Inygknok

Tropical Paradise
Sep 22, 2005
Puerto Rico
i got:

the money for a toyota watch
the money for a toyota/supra wallet
weezlwings!
about $300 more in parts for the car
a credit card
my own xbox live account (Inygknok, for those of u who might play too, lots of halo 2!!)
and hopefully, ill be getting a new girlfriend too!

S

suprasforlife

The day off for the 1st time in 3 years, get to spend it with my almost 3 month old son. babies 1st x mas, nothing else matters but that.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
honestabe- thanks. i appreciate it. it's not THAT bad now that i see it in the light. still sucks. but hey, shit happens. :)

as for christmas, i got quite a bit of tools to add to my collection, some socks, some ventshades for the side windows on my truck, and more. :)

-shaeff

coreybear08

Aug 21, 2006
Fort Wayne, IN
id like to add a new video card for my computer...

computer geek bro picked it up for me since he now wants to get owned in Counter Strike Source

one more christmas to go!!!!

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
coreybear08 said:
id like to add a new video card for my computer...

computer geek bro picked it up for me since he now wants to get owned in Counter Strike Source

one more christmas to go!!!!

Source is FTL

On-topic::
AVC-R
Megan Coilovers
VPC
Rebuild on HKS ta51 turbo
Spearco IC
And a 3 day vacation to N. Cali with a 'friend'

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Time to finish my list that I got. A battery powered (3 D batteries) portable LED light, a picture frame with the Distinguished Marines stamp collection inside, a box of gummy Life Savers, a box of hot cocoa powder packets, a box of Pop Secret popcorn, a coffee mug, a coffee mug warming tray (for 1 mug), a packet of Cappuccino for a large pot (10-12 cups), a little string of christmas lights, a portable FM player that clips onto your belt, a mini louffe, 4 pair of boxers, two small candles, and ear buds. I guess this was the year of the food for me. I think my mom is trying to fatten me up.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
p464531_1.jpg

these, 18X8.5 front (2" lip) and 18X9.5 in rear (3" lip). (thats the reflection on the lip got them brand new theyre VERY nice rims)

Uhm

new keyboard mouse, which rocks
2 dremels, about 70 bits,
Clothes
money
Cologne
a nice blanket .
socks
underwear
and a few more things i forgot..