What did you do to your supra today? Pics

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
My motor's nearly broken in now and i've been looking at turbos. I picked up a t4 greddy manifold but most of the turbos I'm interested in don't have a t4 exhaust flange. I couldn't find a twin scroll until a GT37 and to make a GT30 or GT35 work with the t4 I'd need a .82 or .84 A/R. I have a built block with metal head gasket but I'm running stock rods with ARM bolts so I'm not looking for more that 500 in the long run. Though that torque number does make me want to pick up a used 57 trim when i see one pop up again and try that out for a while before i either get a turbo lager than i wanted originally or get a t3 flange put on the greddy manifold at the same time i get the external waste gate power turned into a v flange

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Chris_87_Turbo;2006334 said:
I'd be more worried about popping the welds on the intake. Lol.

Being serious though what all is it bubba?

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a laptop running tunerstudio, (I am running a megasquirt ms3x fuel computer)

I am working on customizing the gauges and layout right now

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
Oh nice. I've been tinkering with placing a touch screen hooked to a PC in the radio slot for music, videos and nav. Not to mention the "oh yeah check this out" factor. Plus can eventually use it for tuning like you are.

Chris

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
y7a8y6yq.jpg

My dash layout

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
What do you guys think about Battle Version links? I am looking into upgrading my suspension, coilovers, toe and camber links, traction bar, control arms, and bushings but not sure what to get for the links and traction bar and bushings. I am going more for comfort and street use but would like to be able to have fun on the track nothing crazy like going for laptimes just to have fun and get to know the car.

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
They make end links as well. Dm has a set that should be front and rear with links. They are very good. You would have to check though for the other items.

Chris

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Sway bars make a hell of a difference. I'm using white lines in mine.

I've heard nothing but good things about the battle version arms. Been thinking about them as well.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I remember reading the pre 89 Mk3s were 28mm or something like that and the post 89 are 30mm or 32mm I'll have to look into it again. Do the whiteline bars bolt right in? I am at a crossroads with bushings people suggest OEM for what I want and that seems to be the better option.