Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
trucker said:
the ever popular packing house hard work, dirty as hell, but decent pay
might be able to slide into maintainence dept, they seem to always be hiring
prolly 50 new people hire on every week

my company is short of mechanics as well, but gotta be 21 and have cdl, pass fbi, dot background
anymore info trucker? Winter in ohio sucks....maintence huh? Hmmm....maybe....

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
score was 690 when I got the card.. they also gave me a 6.2 rate for 72 months on a used car, first time buyer.. yea...

USAA ROX

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Dec 3, 2005
CT
Get a credit card with an introductary rate of 0 APR. That means you don't pay any intrest for like 6 months. So you can buy BIG, and pay it off without any intrests.

I just recently got the american express blue card with no intrests for a whole year. I just spent 1500 dollars on it (all car parts) but i have a whole year to pay it off without being charged intrest!

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
tonysupra said:
Get a credit card with an introductary rate of 0 APR. That means you don't pay any intrest for like 6 months. So you can buy BIG, and pay it off without any intrests.

I just recently got the american express blue card with no intrests for a whole year. I just spent 1500 dollars on it (all car parts) but i have a whole year to pay it off without being charged intrest!
whats your age/credit score? Mines low so i proally cant get something like that. Hey ck, can you point me to info on usaa? Thanx man, shelby

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Dec 3, 2005
CT
Im 21 and i have no clue what my credit score is. They hand out credit cards like hot cakes.

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
SupraDreamPDR said:
+1. KillerMK3, you need to talk to Dave Ramsey.
Lol, I took his financial peace class, it was hella good.

Edit: As for my $.02 I say find a dirt cheap car for like $500 or less and get a better job. You are making in a month what people making slightly more than $10/hr make in a week. If all else fails go work for walmart. I think they at least pay $7.50/hr or something like that. Just that, more than doubles your monthly income after taxes. As for the immediate transportation, I am willing to bet you could find a bike for free. 10 miles isn't that far on a bike, or, is there public transportation in your area. I see many options for you; getting a credit card is the worst choice.

Last edited:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
KILLERMK3 said:
whats your age/credit score? Mines low so i proally cant get something like that. Hey ck, can you point me to info on usaa? Thanx man, shelby

you have to be in the military to get it...

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
KILLERMK3 said:
anymore info trucker? Winter in ohio sucks....maintence huh? Hmmm....maybe....

not a whole lot to tell you...25% of the nations beef comes from within 120 miles of my house

swift in cactus tx
tyson in amarillo
national beef in liberal ks
excell in friona tx
excell in hereford tx
seaboard farms in guymon ok
and a few others...these plants all kill 5000 head+ a day

i know for a fact swift needs 100 people right now, starting at 11.80 an hour
ins just rolled thru...took a bunch of guys back home