What are your opinions of this car?

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
OneJoeZee said:
Why the hell would anyone in Japan want an eclipse? They already have a 4G63 AWD powered car that's way better.

I am not really sure to be honest. I see them around from time to time. It's one of those cars that I guess is sort of a novelty item here. Interestingly enough most of the Eclipse's that I see are GS models.

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
man regarless of wheels being crappy or not 49,000 km is kick ass. cant wait till i move to canada next year so i can finally start looking at bad ass cars like these seriously, not to mention the great price on some of these cars.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
put on some nice wheel's with a decent lip and the body kit would look better.those rim's have a shitty offset and look like there for a fwd

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
OneJoeZee said:
Why the hell would anyone in Japan want an eclipse? They already have a 4G63 AWD powered car that's way better.

Thats true you could buy a evo or a FTO(FWD) some fto's come with the same v6 out of the new eclipese

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
how much is $8900 CAD in USD. Im noob to this. pretty much the same??? really like the car, thats a light boddy kit, its nice!! buy it!!!

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
it looks like it comes from j's export garage in japan. it's nice, but check all the laws in your state. port authorities won't let it out of the crate if it's not smog tested, crash test documentation, and a butt load of other stuff you'll never think of. plus shipping.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
887mgte said:
it looks like it comes from j's export garage in japan. it's nice, but check all the laws in your state. port authorities won't let it out of the crate if it's not smog tested, crash test documentation, and a butt load of other stuff you'll never think of. plus shipping.
Rofl.
He's in Canada ;)

Car looks gorgeous. Iono anything about the seller, I'd have a hard time buying overseas from someone with a less than perfect reputation. But aside from bodykit and wheels its beautiful.

Eple

Narf
Jan 30, 2007
Canada
lol, it's funny that this car is actually posted up here, since i'm actually driving up to Tyee Imports tomorrow to take a look at some of their supras (or maybe and FD or 2 :D). I asked they guy about the deposit on that 2.5R, soo apparently theur holding it for somebody, myabe that's you, maybe it's not. Good news about them is though the have demo plates, so you can go right up there and test drive any car you like before buying.

As for Grant's track record, he seems like a pretty good guy to deal with. I know somebody who got a heavily modified fairlady from him, and the owner hasn't ahd any difficulties with the car at all (doesn't burn or leak oil, runs amazingly well, etc.). ANyways we'll see how the supras look and drive in real person tomorrow !

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
sounds like you guys in the states are missin out if it's hard to register the RHD's. there are a ton of them here, seems everyday there is another skyline or 300zx cruising around.