What are your opinions of this car?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I want this to tow my Supra with... Right color too!
1988 Toyota Landcruiser 4 Litre Turbo Diesel 4X4

Specs:

-Auto, 133,000 original kms, 4x4
-Lifted suspension and body, 44 " tires, 16 Rancho Shocks
-Aftermarket wheels, winch, fog lights, roof rack, front bush guard, many more extra's, very clean SUV,

ASKING: $13,600

aDSCF0229.JPG

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Caplax40 said:
They sold Eclipse's in Japan?

I say it's a toss up between the TT-R and the Skyline!

No they never sold the Eclipse new here. They had to be imported over here from the States. But say screw the Skyline! Get the Supra. Skyline's are over-rated anyways.

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
fotosoup said:
Those pics were taken in japan.

I'm pretty sure that those photos were taken in BC, otherwise the yellow Chevy in the upper left corner of the first pic would be a very rare item in Japan, not to mention importing the Winabago.

BigTree

Targa JZA70 FTW
Jan 6, 2007
Canada, BC
Tyeeimports.com

I have heard some good and bad things about them. The owners name is Grant Gates.

Apparently he is not too honest on on the details about the cars and he buys after auction. Some of the cars that he have sold have had bondo work done on them (after being told 110% no accidents, all original) 2 cars that broke down within a week or two of being purchased. Apparently his prices are so good because he buy after auction and gets lower grade vehicles.

He is also quite flexible on the price, you should be able to drop 1-->1.3k on that.

Just be wary. Quite a few people rate him as buyer beware. Check everything out on the car 3 times before you drive away.

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
Reign_Maker said:
I want this to tow my Supra with... Right color too!
1988 Toyota Landcruiser 4 Litre Turbo Diesel 4X4

Specs:

-Auto, 133,000 original kms, 4x4
-Lifted suspension and body, 44 " tires, 16 Rancho Shocks
-Aftermarket wheels, winch, fog lights, roof rack, front bush guard, many more extra's, very clean SUV,

ASKING: $13,600

aDSCF0229.JPG

Just put a ramp under it and drive your supra on it...

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
since i own my own business i can buy cars from these auction for basically nothing and have them shipped to me for less than 1k. the only problem is getting them registered and then you have to put them back together because they totaly dismantle the car for you when they ship it. i can get the r33 and r32 skylines for usually under 5k then pay shipping. so for about 6k i can get them and alot of times its cheaper than that.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
RHDMK3 said:
No they never sold the Eclipse new here. They had to be imported over here from the States. But say screw the Skyline! Get the Supra. Skyline's are over-rated anyways.

Why the hell would anyone in Japan want an eclipse? They already have a 4G63 AWD powered car that's way better.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I want the modded R32 in the first pic, with the ARC fmic...

That LandCruiser is awesome Jake! I've never seen a Toyota truck that high before... I've seen one close, but it had two frames stacked to get the extra clearance :(

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
hmm only reason I guessed thos pics were takin in japan, was because on there website it said the vehicle is still in transit.