What are your expiriences with the new DW300 and Aeromotive 340 fuel pumps.

My fuel pump experiences are....

• Walbro and it Failed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A340Stealth and it still Works

• A340Stealth as Secondary and it Failed

• DW300 as Primary and it Failed

• DW300 as Secondary and it Failed

• Total voters

2JZ_MA70

Aug 28, 2007
Cleveland
I know the walbro has been proven again and again. But what If you needed more fuel and could not fit more walbros or didnt want to external...

There are two new comers Deatsch Works 300lph

http://www.deatschwerks.com/products/fuel-pumps/300-lph-high-flow-in-tank-fuel-pump

Aeromotive 340 Stealth

http://aeromotiveinc.com/2011/05/340-stealth/

Impressive numbers but it seems as at least one of these new pumps is made overseas if not both... =)
Similar when cut apart. They are supposedly rated for E85 use but with few failures already I dont believe they are. It seems as they use Brass,Copper etc... I have seen at least two pumps completely wear out the brushes in less than a week use in E85. I wanted to see if anyone else has had any failures with those pumps.

It would be nice to add what the setup was if you had a failed pump.
This tread is here to help track the failure occurrences in those pumps. As we gather more information on them it would be nice to know what setups work and what doesn't.

OP's if you don't mind please make this sticky for the time being...

Last edited:

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Im running a single pump, I have been running it for about 2 months now. Full 12V all the time.

We use them in tons of cars at the shop on the higher horse power ones, and its also used in our Formula drift car feeding a surge tank that goes to a A1000.

Never had a problem with any of them

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
is the deatsch werks pump better than a mk4 pump? im in need of a need fuel pump since mine is clogged and its stock and im looking to push 500-600hp. i was going to go with a walbro but i was told that the deatsch werks would be better suited for the tasks.....

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
What is the best drop-in fuel pump for our cars?

and where can i order one for my car? i can only seem to find kits for other cars.

Last edited: