weighed my car today!!!

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Godspeed said:
i agree. thats why i didnt remove my interior stuff.

Well if you guys saw my interior(Matt, you have, didn't know if you paid attention or not), but it's ripped severely across the top all over the place and I don't have the money to get it reupholstered right now.

Besides, I still have the luxury and comfort and look in the front half of the car and everything IS there. From the back seats to the back of the hatch, everything is gone because I relocated my battery and didn't feel like cutting up my stock interior. I really don't care what anybody else thinks.
I have Rhinoliner that I'll be laying down soon in the back so whatever.

:icon_conf

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
OK, before people start pointing fingers...

I removed my AC because it didn't work and it just kept leaking out and blowing stuff up. Plus, it kinda looked ugly. Now you can see my shiney aluminum radiator that I paid big money for through the front of the car. :icon_bigg

Removing PS is something I would never do on a car that weighs 1.5tons+... Maybe I'm just a wuss though? Do chicks dig d00ds with huge forearms? :icon_roll

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Jspec7m88 said:
Well if you guys saw my interior(Matt, you have, didn't know if you paid attention or not), but it's ripped severely across the top all over the place and I don't have the money to get it reupholstered right now.

Besides, I still have the luxury and comfort and look in the front half of the car and everything IS there. From the back seats to the back of the hatch, everything is gone because I relocated my battery and didn't feel like cutting up my stock interior. I really don't care what anybody else thinks.
I have Rhinoliner that I'll be laying down soon in the back so whatever.

:icon_conf

doesnt spray on bedliner add a good bit of weight. its not as light as paint thats for sure.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
iwannadie said:
doesnt spray on bedliner add a good bit of weight. its not as light as paint thats for sure.

1. It's not spray on.
2. I'm 6'2" and 280lbs. Aint NOBODY sitting behind me in my Supra as far as I'm concerned.

::moebaker::

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
I weight my car while back, its all stock and with less then a 1/4 tank of gas including me it weighed 3820 Pounds. I know this scale to be pretty close as well.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
My backseat is out--but that's for audio purposes. Im fiberglassing the hatch, from the back of the targa holder to the back of the front seat for 2 13.5" subs :)

wewt for keeping targa holders :)

dam copy cat lol

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
DSC00238.JPG

DSC00239.JPG

It's still missing a few things, but there's still stuff to come out and we still need to put the suspension and wheels on which should save a little weight. I would like to get it into the high 2k's before the cage goes in.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
as much gap is around the front wheels I wonder if there is even an engine in the car...it also looks like the front bumber is gone.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Jspec7m88 said:
1. It's not spray on.
2. I'm 6'2" and 280lbs. Aint NOBODY sitting behind me in my Supra as far as I'm concerned.

::moebaker::

how else do you get rhino liner on lol i thought it was spray. or ok maybe the new stuff brushes on?

its gotten popular on the motorcycle scene, but i know its not light. cool idea though, i was considering it in my trunk/wheel well area.

i might just gut All the interior trim and go bedliner ;)

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
iwannadie said:
how else do you get rhino liner on lol i thought it was spray. or ok maybe the new stuff brushes on?

its gotten popular on the motorcycle scene, but i know its not light. cool idea though, i was considering it in my trunk/wheel well area.

i might just gut All the interior trim and go bedliner ;)

I'm sorry, it is called "HERCULINER". Yes, it's brush on. :icon_razz
I'll be using less than one quart of this stuff and inside of the can and the can itself, it only weighs 3.5lbs. Not very heavy at all. I've got a few friends who have already done this and it looks great and VERY clean. That's all I'm shooting for. Besides, my car has no rust. I want to keep it that way! :naughty:

Jeff

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
wait wait

the lot of oyu are bitching about 7.50???

You know just when I think you guys can not get any more stingy than what you already are, you guys outdo yourself. AMAZING!