Weddings: Who else got suckered?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Disced said:
21 and divorced....

I recommend assessing your current situation before getting married.. If people tell you she is a bitch... It's probably true.

lol
I Have never had this happen, for the record. She's actually cool as hell, well, until she told me I wouldn't be able to buy more Supras. I put a stop to THAT fantasy right after it was realized.
'I'll stop buying Supras as soon as you stop buying those stupid purses... atleast I can make money off the Supras' I think she was mostly worried about me having parts cars up on blocks in the front yard all the time or something. She's super supportive of me saving up all my moneyz to build a shop later in life, so she's kinda throwing around mixed signals about it.

Dear mama - Tupac, lol. It does have a good beat and you can deff dance to it. As for that Gaurdian Angel song, I would just be thinking about that stupid SRT4 video the whole time.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
lol
I Have never had this happen, for the record. She's actually cool as hell, well, until she told me I wouldn't be able to buy more Supras. I put a stop to THAT fantasy right after it was realized.
'I'll stop buying Supras as soon as you stop buying those stupid purses... atleast I can make money off the Supras' I think she was mostly worried about me having parts cars up on blocks in the front yard all the time or something. She's super supportive of me saving up all my moneyz to build a shop later in life, so she's kinda throwing around mixed signals about it.

Dear mama - Tupac, lol. It does have a good beat and you can deff dance to it. As for that Gaurdian Angel song, I would just be thinking about that stupid SRT4 video the whole time.

I think I actually heard Dear Mama at the last wedding i went to.

I was somewhat "engaged" if you all remember me reffering to my fiance. man that went to hell. Problem is NO ONE told me she was no good for me or a bitch they let me find out then I heard everyone go "Yeah, we never really liked her..."

ANyways, It hasnt scared me awy from wanting to get married, Im just more guarded.

bluemyst

grad student... woo
Jul 14, 2006
Arizona
www.r-blue.com
JMDigital said:
Got married 7 years ago.. in my experience its a Grin and Bear It thing. Weddings are not for the men. So your job is to go allong with all the crazy stuff and make her happy..

Then spend most of your wedding gift cash on the supra!!
Gah, please don't give him any ideas... =P

Yes, it is a grin and bear it kind of deal, even for me, because everyone involved has some sort of opinion on at least one if not five different things, and all the moms with married kids want to talk about their experiences and give advice and... it's overwhelming, eh heh.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
When her mom or my mom try and talk to me about it, I just say "you're talking to the wrong person... aren't you?" They get the hint. Was on the phone w/ the fiance talking about weddings for a good 90 mins last night. I'm supposed to go to the DJ's site and pick out songs.... the d00d doesn't even have our wedding song on the list. That's kind of scary.

I didn't make this thread to say I wasn't excited about the whole thing, I was just curious who else was in the same boat as me.

June 30, 2007 in Letts,IN if anyone wants to come. :icon_bigg
Reception is dry, however. lol

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
She just wants it to be perfect, little girls start planning their wedding as soon as boys are no longer gross.

The morning of our wedding I had a melt down, and we had a simple wedding. Someone the night of our rehearsal messed with the sound and no music was coming through the speakers. My mother tried to calm me down, but I had a complete come apart, which is completely out of character for me. After I came back to myself, I realized that it was all trivial. The only things I need to make the wedding happen was Jay, me, the preacher, and a witness. I was getting married. Don't lose sight of the reason for the wedding.:icon_bigg