Weddings: Who else got suckered?

jugalo65978

Jun 3, 2006
idaho
i just got married like a year ago its cool. any way i told my wife "you have bean dreaming of this day your whole life and i want it to be perfect for you so how about i just let you do it your way and well all be happie." she bought it and ever sence then it was all good i just let her go crazy on that shit, by her self and if she asked my opinion on any thing id say do what you want this if for you. it worked good.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
I was gonna get married, then my old man pulled me aside and asked me( I was only 19 at the time btw.) if I was prepared to have "only one pussy for the rest of my life?"...lol... So I started thinking about it just when I was starting to second guess everything I come home from work and and find some guy that she'd been fuckin' hiding in my bathroom???!!!! I am scarred for life because of all this!

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
lol, for clarification, the ribbon colors is just an example, not something she's beating me to death w/. Just small things that I really dont care what she decides.

I keep telling her that if she's happy about everything, I will be happy in the long run.

I did pick out the cake though.

Some things I was needing help w/ because it's kinda my 'job':
1. I need to find an Usher - Volunteers?
2. A song to dance w/ my mom to - Can't think of any
3. Where can I get one of those Best Man buttons like on You, Me, and Dupree? lol

And to whoever said they got 11 months to go, don't wait until the last minute. Addressing envelopes is teh suck. :icon_conf

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
DreamerTheresa said:
You're a little slow on the uptake, or obviously don't spend any time in off topic.

I have plenty of posts, but SupraCentral sets my count back to zero.

And unlike him you actually have a Supra...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
JustAnotherVictim said:
Ewwww... you nasty.

Well that is what a twatwaffle is....

1144944603052.jpg

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Got married 7 years ago.. in my experience its a Grin and Bear It thing. Weddings are not for the men. So your job is to go allong with all the crazy stuff and make her happy..

Then spend most of your wedding gift cash on the supra!!

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
lol, for clarification, the ribbon colors is just an example, not something she's beating me to death w/. Just small things that I really dont care what she decides.

I keep telling her that if she's happy about everything, I will be happy in the long run.

I did pick out the cake though.

Some things I was needing help w/ because it's kinda my 'job':
1. I need to find an Usher - Volunteers?
2. A song to dance w/ my mom to - Can't think of any
3. Where can I get one of those Best Man buttons like on You, Me, and Dupree? lol

And to whoever said they got 11 months to go, don't wait until the last minute. Addressing envelopes is teh suck. :icon_conf

Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus for #2 http://imperfections.imeem.com/music/KQ6ka6ca/guardian_angel/

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
21 and divorced....

I recommend assessing your current situation before getting married.. If people tell you she is a bitch... It's probably true.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Disced said:
21 and divorced....

I recommend assessing your current situation before getting married.. If people tell you she is a bitch... It's probably true.

Hahaa!! Truth!

I happen to be one of these bitches ;)

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
im so glad im 18 and dont have to think about this yet

mabey if im lucky ill die on the battlefield before that happens*