wasSup guys!? from badboysupra..

badboysupra

Banned
Mar 22, 2007
Vallejo, Ca.
anywayz, just wanna say hi to everyone in here. I'm just new to this site.... but I aint no new comer to the Supra community .

Ive had 5 MKII's and 2 MKIII's under my belt.. and now I just recently purchased a White 1989 MKIII Turbo Targa Top w/ 5spd.

now I might keep this gem for life... (errr....hopefully :biglaugh:)

aite, peace.

Last edited:

badboysupra

Banned
Mar 22, 2007
Vallejo, Ca.
yEe.. wasSup fellas!

@ arvin & SLO - yup I'll post some pix in a bit... but please forgive my dirty MKIII, I havent done anything to it yet since I bought it last Wednesday (needs new HG & other shiet!!).

@ HellsLegion - yeh I know you, I was supposed to buy your 7MGTE a few months ago. I guess I bought a whole car instead..... after a few months of selling my other '83 Super Red MKII P-type.

@ s0ulstar - Hiddenbrooke is a upscale neighborhood around Vallejo, I guess the main places in Vallejo is too HyPhy for them. hehehe.. anywayz, you can move up here if you like, we got a lot of tight cars out here... and hard ass Cops as well :p

@ vg7z - man dude, if you only knew me 7 yrs. ago, you would probably be ask me the same ????'s like what everybody asks. "is that your??.. which one was that??.... how many cars do you have???"

so far I had a:

MY MKII's..

1.) Black 1983 MKII P-type w/ all motor set up & full suspension (250K mile street car... mainly a "freeway" demon)

2.) White 1983 MKII P-type w/ NOS set up (15.7 N/A - 14.7 w/ NOS.. & a slipping clutch & a stock 230K mile motor)

3.) Super Deep Red 1985 MKII P-type - bone stock (220K miles... & I wrecked it after 3 months of owning it... hit a fire hydrant @ 85... in the twisties.. spinning out @ 90, then going 80 in reverse!... learned a lesson that night.. NEVER LEAVE A SUPRA STOCK!!)

4.) Black 1982 MKII P-type - never ever, ever drove left it stock!! (270
k miles. & I used it as a Drift/Street car. tried to do a 5MGTE hybrid, but I messed up on the re-location of the Oil Filter relocation kit hose.. low pressure on the high pressure side, and vice versa.. stupid manual!! so I spun a rod bearing, caused hella problems.. got tired of it and sold it for a cheap ass $1,000!!. my suspension alone costed me $1,200.)

5.) Super Red 1983 MKII - bone stock w/ 215K miles.. I only drove a total of 70 miles then sold it after 6 months of owning it.

MY MKIII's..

1.) Black 1988 MKIII N/A - bought it for $200 coz of a bad oil pump pulley... but then sold it again for $300.. coz I was still itchin for a MKII)

2.) Homo Blue 1989 MKIII Turbo - bought it for $700 coz of a BHG.. it was OK at first, but... I just didnt like the color. after 5 months, I sold it for $1,500... to a kid who doesnt know how to drive stick. I wonder if he's still alive 'till now. JK!!

damn.. that was 7 Supra's.. not including my:

-2 Mercedes-Benz 190E-2.3 (junked the first one *my first car*, but I still have the second one *my long ass project car...maybe 'til I retire*..)

-I had a 1989 Corolla GTS AE92... sold that.
-then a '04 Matrix XR4WD... got repo'd (coz I got laid off @ Concord Hyundai & couldnt pay for it)
-and then.. a '05 Scion TC... that got totalled.. side swiped by a good 'ol mexican dude.

but anyway, to make my long ass rant short. I'm down with a:

-'07 Camry SE V6.. muthaf%^&#r's fast!
-'94 Ford Aerostar 3.0 V6 (my reliable work/touring van & thank god I still have this thing!)

and my newest toy... my White 1989 MKIII Turbo Targa Top w/ 5spd! (I promised myself, my brother & my girlfriend that I'll keep & take care of this thing... hoooopefully.)

whew!! and BTW: all of my Supra's had 5 spd tranny w/ LSD.. no slushbox for me buddy.

aite, peace.

badboysupra

Banned
Mar 22, 2007
Vallejo, Ca.
ok guys, I'll be posting some of my pix pretty soon... I forgot to upload some pix from last night (since that I dont wanna post a pix of my dirty ass car, so I went on to wash it last night!).

aite, peace.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
badboysupra said:
3.) Super Deep Red 1985 MKII P-type - bone stock (220K miles... & I wrecked it after 3 months of owning it... hit a fire hydrant @ 85... in the twisties.. spinning out @ 90, then going 80 in reverse!... learned a lesson that night.. NEVER LEAVE A SUPRA STOCK!!)

So, let me get this right:
You're doing 85mph, begin to spin, which takes you UP 10mph, then end up in reverse?........................:dunno:...................

:rofl: I've just got a vision of the beginning of The Fast & The Furious as the Snot Green Eclipse spins out like crazy. :biglaugh: Funny stuff.

And what the hell is a Fire Hydrant doing out in the middle of some twisty roads? .............lol

badboysupra said:
-'07 Camry SE V6.. muthaf%^&#r's fast!

I rode in one. They are very torquey... but come find me, I'll show you fast. :biglaugh:

badboysupra said:
whew!! and BTW: all of my Supra's had 5 spd tranny w/ LSD.. no slushbox for me buddy.

Why so negative on the slush box? :icon_bigg Scientific reasonings, please. :biglaugh:

Anywho, Welcome to the boards! You'll get hooked on SM very quickly. :)

-Jeff

badboysupra

Banned
Mar 22, 2007
Vallejo, Ca.
Boost Lee said:
So, let me get this right:
You're doing 85mph, begin to spin, which takes you UP 10mph, then end up in reverse?........................:dunno:...................

:rofl: I've just got a vision of the beginning of The Fast & The Furious as the Snot Green Eclipse spins out like crazy. :biglaugh: Funny stuff.

And what the hell is a Fire Hydrant doing out in the middle of some twisty roads? .............lol

I rode in one. They are very torquey... but come find me, I'll show you fast. :biglaugh:

Why so negative on the slush box? :icon_bigg Scientific reasonings, please. :biglaugh:

Anywho, Welcome to the boards! You'll get hooked on SM very quickly. :)

-Jeff

yeh bro, we have a twisty road up here in Vallejo, 2 lanes on each direction. I was racing my friend who was driving my new '05 Scion TC. I let him drove the TC coz apparently, I cant drive 2 cars at the same time. the TC was parked on my moms house and I need to get it down to my other house.

anywayz, we ended up racing.. on Columbus pkwy.. pretty windy road.. I got up to 90 mph then I totally forgot that I was driving a stock MKII with bald ass tires.. it was a slight right hander.. the rear end got loose.. I spun out.. now going backwards.. at 80 mph.. hit and went up the gutter.. and i was still in an angle.. hit the fire hydrant on my driver side door.. after I hit the fire hydrant, i spun again, now facing the right direction.. stopping in the middle of the road... w/ the fire hydrant only 3 ft. away from me.. i guess that the fire hydrant got stuck in my door and landed about 3 ft. away from me in the middle of the road.

not so F&F, and if it was... I'd probably take home an Academy Awards for the best realistic stunt ever.. and walkin away from it alive.

good thing though, I only suffered a slight cut on my left hand. since the driver side door got pushed in so much that I can barely put my left hand on the 11 o clock steering position.

and the funny thing too??? I still get to drive the MKII home, aside from the body / chassis damage. the left rear tire / rims blew up and caused the rims to crack its lip right after when I spun out, hitting the curb and going over it. so what I did?? I took off the spare tires and changed it.. then off I go. good thing i didnt get any ticket for it.

pretty unbelievable huh??

and as for the Camry, thats not the fastest car Ive driven.. how about a APU'd MKIV-tt 6spd?? doing 10.5 @ 130?? 180 mph on the I-5 freeway is scary already.

the Camry though, for its kind.. a 4 door semi luxury sedan w/ an N/A 3.5L V6 ad an 6spd auto. is pretty darn fast. 0-60 in 5.4??? faster than a 350Z. and 145 mph on a FWD car is pretty damn fast too. specially on a bone stock 4 door sedan.

also, Im not going negative on auto tranny's.. man I love em! but I like shifting gears on a unique sports car like the Supra. i do drive auto cars as well. but not for Drag racing or Drifting though.

my first car was a 1986 Mercedes-Benz 190E-2.3 and it was automatic.

aite, peace.

badboysupra

Banned
Mar 22, 2007
Vallejo, Ca.
anywayz girls, heres the pix. just some of 'em though...

p560393_1.jpg

p560393_2.jpg

p560393_3.jpg

badboysupra

Banned
Mar 22, 2007
Vallejo, Ca.
ahh..no engine pix yet!! i just finished washing the engine bay and its already dark! man.. anywayz. I'll put some more nicer pix soon ;D

but for the meantime... here's some of my whips.

p560418_1.jpg

this is me... back in the days when.. pagers are the shit! and digital cameras are just for the rich people.
that 1986 Mercedes-Benz 190E-2.3 was my first car.

p560418_2.jpg

p560418_3.jpg

p560418_4.jpg

p560418_5.jpg

p560418_6.jpg

p560418_7.jpg

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Hehe, I'm only teasing you, man.

Besides, I can't make fun of a fellow Asian brother. :D

What are you, BTW?

There must be a thing for Asian Supra owners who live in Cali that say "Aight/aite peace".

:p

-aight peace, :chicken:
Jeff

badboysupra

Banned
Mar 22, 2007
Vallejo, Ca.
Boost Lee said:
Hehe, I'm only teasing you, man.

Besides, I can't make fun of a fellow Asian brother. :D

What are you, BTW?

There must be a thing for Asian Supra owners who live in Cali that say "Aight/aite peace".

:p

-aight peace, :chicken:
Jeff

hehe, no probs mayn! anywayz, I'm Filipino. I aint born here in the US though, I came here from the Philippines 11 yrs. ago.:icon_smil

anywayz, theres alot of MKIII & MKIV owners out here in Cali who are Asians. but mostly Filipino's fix 'em up a 'lil better :biglaugh: JK!! hehehe.

aite, peace.