UPCOMING GROUP BUY: White Hoodies (More info inside)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
As those of you who bought T-Shirts know from your "surprise", I'm going to be doing white hoodies next.

Specs on the hoodie:
Brand: Gildan
Weight: 9.5oz (In comparison, the black hoodies were 8.0oz--that's per inch^2)
Color: White

The hoodies are going to feature a full color pic of Weezl's new Turbo-A duct wearing car, Lucy. (thumbnail below)

Pricing will be $50 for 1 or 2 for $90 shipped to your door. Add $4.15 for Canadian shipping, and $9.00 UK shipping. Add $4 for 2xl+.(those of you who bought a t-shirt DONT FORGET ABOUT YOUR COUPON!!! Coupon only applies to the purchase of 1 hoodie).

So the real matter at hand here IS, what would you like the front to say?

+ SUPRA (mkIII font) about 8" wide, 3-4" tall, centered in the chest area
+ SupraMania.com--Pick a logo you'd like to see
+ Other--pick something

Thanks for your input guys!!!! :)

Last edited:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Look, I love Weez, but why are you going to put a color foto of his car on it? And for 50 bucks? Dude, for 50 bucks, put a color foto of my car on mine... And Hells car on his. and Tanya's car on hers... See what I mean?

Peronally, if Im gunna pay that much for a sweatshirt, it should be my car on it... Like its custom... To say and look how i want it to look...

Anyway, if this is gunna happen, PM me when its close so we can go over a few things...
*hope my constructive critisism was ok, Im a little floaty right now, hope it doesnt sound mean or anything cuz yur my buddy :D:D:D EEEEEEEE!*

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
ya i'm with reign, if you're going to use someone elses car for everyone, use a bone-stock super clean one.

btw - don't color prints eventually crack and look ugly after repeated washings? if someone made a really nice quality stitched one with like the outline and major features of a stock supra with the supra font on it 'd buy it.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
They will crack, they're essentially iron ons... But if you flip the hoody inside out, it'll last longer...

And yeah, a stitched one would be worth 50...

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
I think you should make an outline of the car like you've done previously. But stitching WOULD be cool... Like I was saying earlier, Its hard to justify the price.

Hoodie - 15 dollars
screen print - 3 dollars per item
shipping - 5 dollars

total = $23.

Right now I am looking into seeing how much it will cost to have screen printing done because I can get quality hoodies for $6 dollars a peice at wholesale cost and know a friend that is amazing with photoshop and someone who does screen printing. Though, I am thinking about how much it would cost to have a stitch done.

Only problem is I highly doubt the supra community would be interested after all that has already been made.

87supraturbo2

Dec 28, 2005
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Maybe you can have a poll and see what the majority of the people will like to have. Get some pictures of some of the most recognized and well done supras, such as upgradedsupra, kwnate, jt2ma71, boosted supra, weezl ect ect ect that way you'll get the most people happy that you can. :dunno:

-Matt

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Hmm
JoeC--You're starting to piss me off with all this guesswork bullshit. I've told you already, if you don't knock this shit off...well I dunno what I'm gonna do yet.

If you'd like, I'll scan a picture of the page from my MANUFACTURERS CATALOG that says the hoodes cost ME $23.20. Printing is then $1.00/color (5 colors total=$5), shipping will then be around $5. That puts MY total at 33.20. For everyoen who bought a t-shirt, that leaves you at paying $40. If I put these up at $40, I would actually LOSE money to those who bought a t-shirt.

Stitching is FAR more expensive than printing. If you all would like a stitched shirt, (t-shirt) they're around $25-30 by themselves.

These prints are NOT "essentially an iron-on" nothing even close. These are process printed with 5 colors of ink. They do NOT wear off easily.

The cost is very well priced if you ask me. If you all would like to decide on a different car, that could be arranged I guess. I'll probably still be doing a hoodie with Weez's car on it though. The reason I chose his car is because it's red (stands out well on white, and is easy to create high/lowlights), and it has the "famed" turbo-a duct. If anyone else can come up with a better car, I'm open to suggestions.

:D

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
You're threating someone who JUST paid you money and helped you get off your lazy butt and get the product to customers.

I am just like EVERY one else that is wondering why THIS hoodie costs SO much compared to others! WE HAVE A RIGHT TO ASK! THIS ISNT YOUR FORUM!

You haven't provided ANY information at all about the product being used, and the breakdown of costs until now. One thing I do apologize for is the cost of the hoodie itself, I didn't recognize that their would be such a price leap from 9.3oz to 9.5oz. I had to search several warehouses to see this. And myself wanting every one else to understand where this $50 is going to is trying to help by showing that.

(clothingwarehouse.com)
9500 Gildan 9.5 Oz., 80/20 Ultra Blend Pullover Hood
Item # gild9500-
Our Price: Qty Price
1 - 5 $22.77 ea.
6 - 11 $20.95 ea.
12 - 35 $20.04 ea.
36 - 71 $19.12 ea.
72 + $18.21 ea.

Features 9.5 oz., ultra blend 80/20 cotton/polypill-resistant sweatshirt with 2xl Lycra ribbed cuffs. Double-lined hood. Matching drawcord. Front pouch pocket. Fully double-needle stitched.

(shopqualit.com)
Item Color 1-23 24-47 48-71 72-143 144-287 288-499 500+
White $14.75 $12.45 $11.40 $11.25 $11.05 $10.95 Contact QualiT
All Colors $15.75 $13.45 $12.40 $12.25 $12.05 $11.95 Contact Quali T
Plus size upcharges: 2XL: $4.00

SIZES:

untitledix8.jpg

What It Looks Like:

clothingwarehouse119206ke4.jpg

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
^^ my idea on cars *ideally*.. comes from personally preference since the first group buy supra hoodies i saw on SF.com..

Outlined supra at a 45 degree angle like you've done before, perhaps changed a little bit (non-colored in windows).. maybe have the outline done in multiple colors (such as red/blue/white) and offering more colors than just white, although i understand this would bring issues in complicating the ordering..

any ways, the picture would be on the back of the shirt, with the same thing you have on your hoodies you just did, "supramania.com, home of the mk3 supra".. On the front have it say Supra in the corner, and perhaps list the sponsors on the sleeves in Writing (not logos)