Two weeks notice

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
ooh ok. What if my manager comes up with a reason to fire me saying like I'm stealing money from the deposit and registers each night? cuz that's what they're starting to do to my old Assistant Manager at her new store. She was telling me how her SM was saying that the registers were short each morning that followed a night when she closed the store. Ever since she arrived, they've been finding one reason after another to try and get rid of her.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
TONY! said:

I believe that site'll do. We'll just have to see in the next couple of weeks.

OH! i forgot to ask something. I don't remember where I heard it from, nor do I know if it's true or not, but do you still get paid for your time if you quit your job or if you get fired since the last pay session?

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
I would be out of my league to even try to answer those questions AND I would be commiting a 'sin' according to my recently writings.

TONY!'s Sin # 3:
"Sin #3 Speaking on topics—especially serious and important topics—without knowing what you are talking about or knowing all the necessary facts needed before making a stance.
Nobody is expected to know it all, but in times of doubt or lack of information, people should ask rather than profess. People should recognize the limits and boundaries of their understanding, and if they can not determine their own boundaries of knowledge, they should be considered fools."

LOL, I wrote "The Sins" recently and that is a segment of it.
When I was overseas, there was a lot of things that I seen that really pissed me off.
So for each of the things I seen that really peeved me, I wrote a "Commandment" for.....sort of a code.

Enough of my off topic ramblings.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
TONY! said:
TONY!'s Sin # 3:
"Sin #3 Speaking on topics—especially serious and important topics—without knowing what you are talking about or knowing all the necessary facts needed before making a stance.
Nobody is expected to know it all, but in times of doubt or lack of information, people should ask rather than profess. People should recognize the limits and boundaries of their understanding, and if they can not determine their own boundaries of knowledge, they should be considered fools."

New siggy. people really should follow that advice. especially if a person's on the clock and assisting a customer. I'd rather be honest with a customer and save them some time by letting them know that well, "I'm not sure nor will I waste your time with false information."

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
North side by 1960 and Veterans Memorial. Phoenix6 doesn't live that far from me and is gonna need some help when he's ready to get his car running. I left you a message in the Region forum.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
well, it's official. They're not gonna be grown ups about it and tell me up front what the problem is. When the new payroll system gets up and running, they're just gonna phase me out. Way to be professional. I wasn't expecting much from someone who dropped out of college only to take a store manager job that's paying him 25.6K a year and an ASM that's taking $10.5/hr. Thumbs up to them.

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
im sorry man thats some bullshit. and unless your on salary either way you werent going to get to much bank from the gov. i wouldnt advise messing with their cars or house because thats pussy, but simply beat the shit out of him like 1joe said bop both them bitches then dip out, or get drunk and pee on there khakis.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
yeah, i know i won't get much from the gov, but it's something. I'm not gonna mess with their belongings, but i'm thinkin' about beating the living shit out of'em or just make'em paranoid with the help of my co-worker. he sees and knows what's going and he's not liking it one bit. dude ain't stupid and they're trying to sucker him into having my position. he's thinking to himself that if they're pulling this shit on me, what're the chances that they'll do the same to him?

What's funny though is that I know something that can have'em lose their jobs and add jail time on top of that, so I don't see why they're trying to fire me.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
americanjebus said:
last time i quit a job i walked into my bosses office and said, "i think im done here, so this is my 2 weeks notice" shook his hand and spent the next two weeks helping him find a replacement.

what i suggest is to leave on good terms, no matter what, how you quit a job reflects so much on how you did that job.

I agree with this, I've been doing this exact same thing since may... I don't think I'll ever leave my second job :3d_frown: .

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
man, i've been thinking about it lately and man. I haven't really been in the mindset lately to actually hold my position. I've been having my mind stuck on school and worried about how work is interfering with my studies. I'm just gonna be professional, go up to him and let him know that I know what's going on behind my back, apologize for the inconviences, and see if I can get demoted so that I work 1 or 2 nights a week. In the mean time, I'll just look for another job whenever I see one pop up.