Tila Nguyen Thread Part II. NWS ..duh!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
IJ. said:
If ya ignore the Jay Leno chin!
(where were you looking Mario? ;) )

I had to go back and look again, I read that and was like "what!? there was a face in there!?"
xmasugheek.gif

When I first looked at it all I saw was this
p101603_1.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ thats what im talkin about, her face isnt bad but thats what i saw at first and was like HOLY shit.

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
Personally i cant see the fuss about tila.Like what others said,she is a pumpkin head with a over proportioned mouth.
I "found" a pass to her site for a friend.Waste of bandwith if you ask me so we left some bad feedback on the site.Couldnt log in after we left some bad feedback. :icon_razz
i derno who it is or where i got it from but something about gothic chicks.:naughty:
okies.time to go to zzz.11:17pm here in Western "Os-traya" as you ameri-kaaans call it.Friday 2morrow then weekend. :evil2: Sux 2 b u :biglaugh:

Attachments

• Asian Gothic Girl.JPG
    Asian Gothic Girl.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 43

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
GrimJack said:
Actually, asked one of the helpful ladies at work, she told me the place. They are available online now too, it's called Frederick's of Hollywood.

http://www.fredericks.com/

those clothes are fricken HOT... :naughty:
and there is a store in the greater van area? that is awesome...

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
i sometimes wish my bf would buy stuff like that for me... but on the other hand it is good that he doesn't... that way I can always surprise him.

what do you guys actually like about that tila nguyen chick?
I mean she has an awesome body (sexay ass) and all but her face is not very pretty imo... but then everybody has a different taste when it comes to women...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Well, actually this thread was originally picking on Tila just because she's been a car model several times. What's not to like? She's slender, curved in all the right places, and likes import cars. Any guy here who wouldn't hold the door for her is either gay or dead, and I'm leaning towards dead.

The closest Frederick's location is over the border in the USA - you could make a day trip down to the Seattle area the next time you are visiting.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
meggs521 said:
Bella- you should just come down to Tucson and then we can go shopping there together!

that'd be amazing!!!!!!! :love:
if i get inot this program and i come to north america for a year (and if i'm allowed to leave the country) shane and i might come down to visit :D

loki: you are too lazy to come over... besides i thought men dont like shopping!

dave: maybe...