Tila Nguyen Thread Part II. NWS ..duh!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
CtSupra said:
this thread needs to die! reason being i can't see any pics! stupid 56k :mad:
Sorry, but this has to be said. No high speed access??? ROFLMAO... where do you live? On the moon?

Get with the program, buy some high speed access. It's worth it just for the pr0n in this thread.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Oh hell - sorry guys, forgot about the rules... no posting without PICS.

tn4_1203_028.jpg

tn4_1203_014.jpg

tn4_1203_029.jpg

tn4_1203_019.jpg

tn4_1203_026.jpg

tn4_1203_033.jpg

tn4_1203_034.jpg

tn4_1203_039.jpg

tn4_1203_013.jpg

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
GrimJack said:
Sorry, but this has to be said. No high speed access??? ROFLMAO... where do you live? On the moon?

Get with the program, buy some high speed access. It's worth it just for the pr0n in this thread.

LOL! I live with my aunt. She is so scared of getting a computer virus that she won't buy a computer. Supposedly this msn webtv crap doesn't get viruses. It's not too stoneage over here though. We have digital cable and dvd players! :rofl:

Oh, and I'm a broke loser untill I get back from basic... :3d_frown:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Dude, you can get a computer for FREE. Circut City was giving them away the other day - you had to get up early, stand in line, and fill out a bunch of rebate forms, but the net result was a free computer.

As for being afraid of catching a virus... that's just ridiculous. Exactly how would an infected computer be worse than none at all? That's like refusing to buy a car because you might get into an accident with it.

You're better off accepting the risk than trying to live without the technology.

PS: Sorry about the post with no pics... have to wait until I get home to surf for girlie pics to post, doing this from work might be a problem. ;)

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
GrimJack said:
Oh hell - sorry guys, forgot about the rules... no posting without PICS.

tn4_1203_026.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I love the stuff she is wearing... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

now where can i get that...?! seriously...

Last edited:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Actually, that's not very hard to get hold of... There is a store over here that carries that kind of clothing. It's not Victoria Secret, it's another store that's similar, though.

I'll ask Tracy, see if she can remember the name. I think they do online sales as well...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
You bet - nice tricks. Nowdays there is a local place that sells neoprene socks - they are virtually waterproof, and warm even if they get wet anyhow. The gloves over gloves only works on the street, dishwashing gloves get torn apart in no time on the trails. :(

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
this thread needs to die! reason being i can't see any pics! stupid 56k

LOL....love my DSL....I am able to see the picsw full blown all the time.
I pay $15/month with SBC DSL and thats cheap.

Cheers,
Roy