The thing I hate the most about supras/my supra is.......

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
orlando/ New Smyrna Beach FL
SPD TRP;1029961 said:
I hate the fact that I just can't seem to grow up and walk away.

I hate the fact that I have to get this and I have to get that.

I hate the fact that I will only get a fraction of my money back when sold.

I enjoy this community, this forum, those that are making parts to keep them alive, and alot of the people I have met.

I enjoy the looks people give it with an occasional thumbs up or kind comment.

I enjoy the satisfaction of "doing it myself".

I guess for me, anyone can go out and finance a new car and make payments for the next XX months, to me, I think I would be losing my identity--a piece of me, and just joining the masses. It's kinda cool to have a good looking car that I think will be timeless and revered maybe not as a classic, but as one of the good ones.

And besides, what would I do if I didn't have the supra to tinker with?

Just some thoughts,

Wayne

very nicely put i like that... good words

rob21a48422

1JZ+Holset=Go Fast!!!
Sep 7, 2007
Port Huron, Michigan
www.myspace.com
I love my car but hate the fact that I was running late for work today and decided to push it. Good part - I made it to work on time. Bad part - The lovely smoke that billowed out from under my hood once I got there :( Looks like it's time for a 1JZ!!! (kinda sucks that I just spent $$ rebuilding my head this past winter)

big JON

Apr 23, 2008
Adelaide
i dislike the fact that mine very rarely runs, and when it does, it breaks something else just so it can sit in the shed dormant for another few months

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
the fact that it came with a 7m.. but I fixed that problem.

other than that, not much really besides the old brittle pieces in certain areas.

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
The old brittle wiring.
The crappy respray job.
The weight!
The fact that I can't work on the motor without killing my lower back.
The lack of aftermarket support and the fact that most owners are cheap so it's not going to get better.

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
the fact that you go to tear it down to make it better/faster etc....then once you get into the project you wish you would have left it alone so you could just drive it and save the money

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
tlo86;1030360 said:
i hate small dogs. anything that can be eaten by another dog shouldn't exist.

I agree

Though my dog Missy is the smallest pit I have ever seen she is the best dog I have ever owned she is almost 5 years and Diesel is around 4 years old.

p1030712_1.jpg

p1030712_2.jpg

Missy left, Diesel right

About the Supra(which is being parted out in Fs forum)

I hated that when I bought my car I paid way to much, but I was sold on the 7mgte and the r154 trans, and LSD. I had never owned a RWD sports car(v8 trucks) before. Anyway hated that the Rear targa seal leaked bad, but I ordered new one's from Jaymark's toyota in TX for close to $200 shipped and it's been great since then, no more complaints.... well maybe the AFM electronics or the AFM setup on the GTE period ... speed density is FTMFW!

That is all

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
I hate the fact that mine is narrow body and burgundy interior. Also hate that everything runs fine for maybe 6 months at a time, then 10 things break within 1 week. This ones only for Aussies :), I hate it that captain Commodore thinks his shitter is faster, and that I feel the need to prove him wrong :evil2:.

kHaNg

Like FAtHer Like SoN
Apr 17, 2007
Mass
i hate the fact that when people are driving they assume that im going to race them..

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Clueless;1029262 said:
As of now, the stupid nut that holds the clutch master cylinder on....I can't do it! :1zhelp:

Ohh the memories. My side still hurts. ;)

gtsfirefighter;1029827 said:
I hate my addiction to it.
Now how do you get that damn cover off the lamp lights without breaking it into a million pieces? I've been needing to do this fix.

The end of the assembly where the mirror stem starts theres a lip. ;)