The thing I hate the most about supras/my supra is.......

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
I hate that it has an Oliver Reed like thirst for petrolium. Appart from that its a good old tub.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
IJ.;1030734 said:
Nothing spontaneous about your fire......
:biglaugh::biglaugh: these arent fieros :biglaugh::biglaugh:

i hate it when i see another supra destroyed... and the owner makes it worse.

Nocheez

Probably posts too much
Apr 17, 2005
Charlotte, NC
kHaNg;1030731 said:
i hate the fact that when people are driving they assume that im going to race them..

This is the best! I rev the motor, look at the other guy, the light goes green...

and I putter off at a reasonable speed while he makes himself look like a jackass.

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
I hate my car because:

Ricers want to race me all the time.
I get 13 MPG because the motor is slightly modified.
The young lady that is hitting on me because of my car is younger than the car.
I'm constantly being asked to join some car club.
Cops follow me knowing there is a chance of giving somebody a ticket for something.
If there is nothing wrong with my car I start to fear the unknown repair that's in my future.
When a person waits by your car to see who's driving the supra.

I love my car because:

Ricers don't stand a chance.
When a V8 driver looks over and give me the nod.
When I got out of a ticket because I let the cop take the car for a test drive.
After 20 years the car is officially a classic Japanese sports car.
Low insurance rate because of the car's age (Or my age).
The car gets attention no matter what shape it is in.

mdr40z

Mar 31, 2005
arkansas
bad:
I've probably spent $18k and it's worth 5, maybe

good:
boost, boost, boost need for speed head rush

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
IJ.;1030734 said:
Nothing spontaneous about your fire......

We can only have best guess on why it happened. Doesn't mean that's the reason. It had been that setup for nearly a year with no issues.

either way though, if i could find a worthy damn shell this next time around will be even cleaner/nicer/faster :evil2:

JtWo

Sniper
Apr 10, 2005
Bay Area
I hate it when I tell people I have a supra, and they think it's a mkiv. then they see it and are like "oh..."

kicknsupra

May 22, 2008
PG BC
the fact that i dont have my mk3 yet getting it in about 3-4weeks
its a real clean stock 88 turbo targe with 120000km i will
post pics when i get it :love:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I hate the new generation of super cheap owners, who feel their entitled to respect when they come around shooting off their mouths like know-it-alls, dissing all the well respected owners and enthusiasts, then crying for help when their shit breaks.

Then they have the audacity to bitch that nobody helps them or replies to their threads and that their car is their daily driver, and that they're ENTITLED to our help. Heh... riiight...

MA70Snowman

Oct 17, 2006
San Diego
foreverpsycotic;1029802 said:
The fucking guy that decided that a white exterior would be cool to have with a burgandy interior.

DAMN beat me to it!
5 out of 7 of my supras have had the UGLY ****ing burgandy interior! (my current one does as well) we need to get together as a community and put a hit on this guy.

simpsons7s;1029819 said:
I never liked the pop-up headlights, I think the supra looks better with the lights down. Its soooooo 80's
Thats why I like it.

OfnaRcR4;1029968 said:
It's old as fuck and i can tell.
Sounds like a personal problem, of lack of TLC

ninja6o4;1030080 said:
I really wanted to start another project but I made the fatal mistake of calculating what I needed/$ to do what I wanted to it :3d_frown:
This is very true

JtWo;1031294 said:
I hate it when I tell people I have a supra, and they think it's a mkiv. then they see it and are like "oh..."

Yeap.. when someone asks you what you drive and you PROUDLY say "Supra" and then they can't find it in the parking lot w/ you standing next to it.

I hate how she spends more time in my garage then I do :D

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
orlando/ New Smyrna Beach FL
thanks everyone for the great posts.... hopefully we will get a few more yet... oh and yeah the starter can kiss my @$$ ;-) those damn little japanese people... btw my starter only has one bolt in it for that reason.

89TargaT

No Traction FTL...
Jan 30, 2008
Missouri
Previous owner. A lot of my time with the car has been spent fixing shit that was already fucked when I got it. Oh, and one more time for the wiring.