Santa Clarita
Try these insurance companies, get quotes and find the cheapest one:

Unitrin Direct
Esurance
Geico
Mercury
AAA
Progressive

And whatever other ones you've heard of/can think of.

1100 is a lot to pay for rent, are you living by yourself?

Da Bushman

Team Dutti Racing
Jul 26, 2007
Queens, NY
U guys are rough, man. Don't u all remeber when we were young and wanted to drive the coolest car no matter what?????? Insurance is killer especially for your age, see if u can get it insured under ur parents or something for the time being and during that time u better find a cheaper place to live or some roomies to helpout with the rent. But i say go for it, if u like the supra by all means keep it and fix it up all u want, just prioritize a lil better.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Try Solano insurance in Fairfield or Schmokel insurance in Sacramento.

I was paying $120 a month for liability with 2 accidents and a major ticket when I was 18-19. You could probally do better given my driving record.

Solano insurance is pretty good. I was paying $280 a month for full coverage on my Scion xA. Then I went to Solano Ins. and it dropped to $170 for full coverage with a clean record. I think I pay less now, A little over $600 for six month full coverage.

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
Woow, last few pages were brutal. Funny, but brutal.

chris717 said:
what do you guys pay for your insurance?
n.a and turbo

None, since the car is registered as non-op and I park it in my garage... but if I did:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

"Safe driver ftw."

Really though, your rent is ridiculous. Please tell us that's the grand total and not just your share. For the amount you're paying there should at least be 1 driveway, or somewhere off the street.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
my insurance is cheap, and I have TONS of coverage...

26 with a clean record (just cause it's clean doesn't mean I haven't gotten tickets :evil2: )

my insurance is HALF what it was on my '82 toyota 4x4... cars are usually cheaper, plus it has ABS...

Da Bushman

Team Dutti Racing
Jul 26, 2007
Queens, NY
yep, i'm 26 and paying little less than 300 per six months and my record is nowhere near clean and i live in NY, just price around and u'll find something cheap. It won't be supercheap cause ur still young, but after 6 months ask 'em to check if they can lower it, they sometimes do.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
i pay $120 for two car. but it's liability. and i am 19 years old....with a really bad driving record. 0 accidents, and about 35 tickets...

ninja edit: 35 tickets in a three year period