SupraMania.com stickers! Who's in?

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
are you still accepting orders...? if so, and if you don't mind sending them to Germany, I'm in for 3 white and 3 black ones :)

thanks! :bowdown:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I guess you could say I'm still taking orders - in reality, I haven't started taking orders yet. I'm just going to get 100 white and 100 black, then ship them as they are paid for. When I run out, I'll get more, if there is enough demand.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I will be accepting paypal. I'll also take cash, money order, or a check if you're willing to wait for it to clear.

Seeing as how stickers are relatively cheap to get hold of, I can afford to front the money to get them made and shipped to me. As a result, I will not be taking payments until I have them in my hands.

This has the added advantage of making it easy for me to figure out the price - I don't have to worry about the cutter upping the price on me and putting me into the red after having confirmed a price here.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
How about now Grim? Still alive? If not Joel can help me out. or a local friend. But I want an original! I would like to know what colors you have still as well. Prolly just take some whites.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
You betcha, still have white, silver, and black in stock. Shipping is a bit tougher for me at the moment, lots of time spent at work + a newborn AND a toddler kindof slows down the rest of your life, but I'll deal with it somehow. :)

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Oooo I want some. like 2 of each for the colors you've got left.
I'm in no real hurry and I'm not gonna nag you as I know you're a busy man. But let us know now! haha