SupraMania.com stickers! Who's in?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Sorry guys, I have been on vacation for the last week. Just read an update from the sticker guy - which I think he sent me sometime last week - and if I read that right, they should be on their way to me shortly, if they aren't already.

Poatree

May 14, 2005
Edmonton
www.shiftin.com
How much? Grim I could drive out to richmond and meet you when i pick up some stickers :)

Or you could come get drunk on the beach in WR :D

*edit*
Actually we should organise a WR beach meet sometime.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Poatree said:
How much? Grim I could drive out to richmond and meet you when i pick up some stickers :)

Or you could come get drunk on the beach in WR :D

*edit*
Actually we should organise a WR beach meet sometime.

when you get yours, let me come with you, or get some for me, either way, let me know!!!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Unsatisfying Update. :(

Hate to admit it folks, but I don't know what is going on. A member here was going to cut the stickers for us and forward them to me - last I heard from him was 3 weeks ago on 5/12/2005, and now he isn't replying (or reading) my PMs.

My thought is to give him some more time to respond. If that fails, I have another contact who can cut these for us, I'd just rather get them from a member rather than contract them out to a non-Supra owner.

Feel free to mailbomb my PM box with hatemail if you think it will make you feel better. :)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Update.

I'm giving up on the original guy. From what I can see, he hasn't logged in here in nearly a month. I hope he hasn't died under mysterious circumstances, but if so, it's likley karma for making me all grumbly! ;)

I have several leads on vinyl places to get these cut, I'm aiming for some quotes and we'll pick the most economical that can still deliver them before the summer is over.

I tell ya, it's a DAMN good thing I haven't accepted any money for these yet. If I were me, and I were waiting this long to get a sticker I had already paid for, I'd be pissed off. :D