Supramania.com stickers now available

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
hey grim what did happen to the guy that was going to be doing the whole, Name sticker thing, i was hoping for it, so when i get to SILV0X then ill be recognizable. :)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Ok folks, I'm back in town after spending two wonderful lazy weeks in Maui. Saw a grand total of ONE Supra over there, and it was a Mk3. For sale, too, I was tempted... but anyhow, back on topic.

Thanks to Joel I have white stickers back in stock - and a very limited number of a few extra colors as well, purple, aluminum, chrome, carbon fiber!

Anyone who wants one of the limited colors, singles only, please. If you absolutely need more than one, let me know and I'll see if I can get some extras cut by Joel.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
All the details are in the first post. :)

No pics of the other colors, I'm afraid. I only have 4 of each, so it would be a collossal waste to put one on just to take a photo. Doesn't appear to be a problem though, they are vanishing fast...

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
GrimJack said:
All the details are in the first post. :)

No pics of the other colors, I'm afraid. I only have 4 of each, so it would be a collossal waste to put one on just to take a photo. Doesn't appear to be a problem though, they are vanishing fast...

i can take some piks tonight... ;)