Supramania.com stickers now available

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I must apologize, folks, I've been slow getting the last batch in the mail. In my defense, therer is too damn much going on here at the moment.

Nonetheless, I will get them in the mail this week.

PS: Oh - and one small thing - if you need a status update on your stickers, I generally need your real name - I can't tell you if I've sent anything to SkyHawk Ecks, but I *can* tell you if I've mailed a package to Greorge C. Washington. :)

PPS: I did get some snail mail recently, though I can't recall offhand the name on the envelope, but I can check tonight.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Ok... everyone who paid before now has been shipped. I do expect these ones to show up slowly, holiday shipping is in full swing. :(

Oh - and there is, unfortunately, one exception. Ross needs to contact me with what colors / numbers he wanted, and I'll get his in the mail right away. Ross - I emailed you, but haven't heard back yet.

PS: s383mmber1, yours are included in this shipment. :)

modnar

If all else fails-Kick it
Aug 28, 2005
NOR*CAL
Are you doing another batch of these sometime? Or are you doing them as orders come in now? I would like a set in white. That would be awesome.

modnar

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
s383mmber1, that was FAST. I was seriously expecting these to take a while to show up due to the Christmas shipping slowdown!

modnar, I will eventually get more white ones, but it may be a while - the member who was cutting these appears to have vanished. :( I am only currently shipping the black or silver ones because that's all I've got, I'll update as soon as white ones are available again.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Yeah dave, ya know now i think about it, that was REALLY fast espeically around christmas time. I guess USPS knew they were supramania.com stickers....and they must have hurried it up!:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

THanks once again Dave

William

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
The same fellow who posted the thread for the names cuts both. He's the fellow who appears to have vanished off the face of the planet. I can't recall his screen name offhand, but he should be pretty easy to find in search...