Supramania.com stickers now available

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
GrimJack said:
Hey guys! I was camping all weekend - the first Monday in August is a local holiday, so we always get a long weekend to go camping this time of year. No internet access in the boondocks, of course. :)

Mario - I'll check when I get home to my tracking sheet, but if you sent in coin two weeks ago AND specified colors, they should be in the mail or at your doorstep. I had a couple problems with unspecified colors, those should be fixed and in the mail shortly.

thats cool just was wandering, it does have to go thru customs right?
i'll call home and see if they are there.

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Got mine (was getting ready to dispute with Paypal) KIDDING.

Thanks for taking the the bull by the horns and getting this done.

You are the man Dave (hope that your real name Dave is not supposed to be classified)

Dan

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
No worries, Dave isn't classified by any means. :)

Mario, yours went out with the rest of the crew, it should be there shortly - admittedly, I think Tennesee is about as far away from me as you can get and still be on the same continent.

Gotta get off my rump and send the next batch...

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
GrimJack said:
No worries, Dave isn't classified by any means. :)

Mario, yours went out with the rest of the crew, it should be there shortly - admittedly, I think Tennesee is about as far away from me as you can get and still be on the same continent.

Gotta get off my rump and send the next batch...

WOOOT My momma gave me a ring here at work and gave me WTH, who is sending something from canada, and i went WOOT STICKERS +10hp, lol.
thnx grim... err dave. lol, woot.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Are these mkII approved? :icon_bigg but seriously.... how long are these? I've already got CS.com and MWS on there, and thought it would be neat to have the back glass filled with forum stuff... Also, you have any white left?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I'm happy to report that I am currently caught up on sticker orders again - everyone who has given me money now either has theirs, or they are in the mail. I even sent some to Germany today!

I am unhappy to report that only Loki (Thanks dude!) has posted pictures of his. The rest of you better get on the ball quick - don't make me drive down there with my camera! Well, after I finish assembling and reinstalling my engine, anyhow. ;)

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
GrimJack said:
I'm happy to report that I am currently caught up on sticker orders again - everyone who has given me money now either has theirs, or they are in the mail. I even sent some to Germany today!

I am unhappy to report that only Loki (Thanks dude!) has posted pictures of his. The rest of you better get on the ball quick - don't make me drive down there with my camera! Well, after I finish assembling and reinstalling my engine, anyhow. ;)

ill get some pics 2 marrow.
she is dirty right now.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
CtSupra said:
i don't have a supra to put them on.... :(

its ok get someone to tattoo it to ur chest, because once you own a supra u will always be part of one, from the blood sweat and tears put into it.:icon_bigg

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Bam, i lied tho i said i would have pics yesterday but u monkeys are going to have to get over it and accept a late pic.:biglaugh:

Attachments

• Pict01197.jpg
    Pict01197.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 41

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
W00t, I got mine today, thanks Grim! That went pretty fast actually.

But you sent me 4 more than I ordered (10 instead of 6), should I just PayPal you the rest of the money?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Holy - I can't believe you got them in 3 days flat - that's faster than I can mail something locally!

I sent you some extras on purpose, I was concerned with the possibility that some might get mangled by the postal system between here and Germany. If they all turned out ok on your end, just consider it a free bonus. :)