Supramania.com stickers now available

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Damn, that was you? You parked right next to me! :) I was seriously thinking of printing out my Avatar and pasting it on my shirt, or a hat, or some such, just so people would know who I was.

No worries, I'll drop 'em in the mail quicklike, you'll have em shortly.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
lol... I think for friday we all should have had name tags w/ our forum name/real name... so that I could try and get used to the faces w/ the names!

Can't wait to get 'em!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
The first batch went into the post office today at lunch. So anyone who sent me money before now (with two exceptions, one with no color preference listed and Malloy, who just got his order in) will have their stickers in a few days. I fully expect to see some more pictures in this thread soon!

I'm running low on white ones - if you want white, get your order in soon. Lots of black and silver still available.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
Dave, payment for four white stickers will be sent out manana.

I total it to be $7.50, is this correct? I'll be sending you $8.00, keep the change, lol.

If you don't have enough white stickers left, just send me as many as you can - the rest can be silver. Thanks!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Oh, I still have lots of white ones left - I've only gone through about half of them, so you'll get them in white.

I might be able to bring some down with me on the weekend and post them from a US Mail outlet, instead of from Canada post - might speed up some shipping to a few of you. I'm camping on Whidbey Island this weekend.

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
I just sent payment for 2 of each color, thanks in advance :)

I wasn't sure if the prices are in USD or CAD, so I sent you USD, just to be sure. It's not that big of a difference anyways.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
I just want to be sure and not put it on wrong... does it go on the inside or the outside? The way it peels it seems like it goes on the outside, is that right?

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
Disced said:
I just want to be sure and not put it on wrong... does it go on the inside or the outside? The way it peels it seems like it goes on the outside, is that right?

Check out Grim's initial picture, and then go look at the tint around the edge of your back windows.

I'm lookin forward to my two stickers! ;-)

EDIT: I got em! Sweetness! Thanks Dave.

Last edited:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Please excuse the dirtyness of my car, it's to hot to wash it during the day and I was to wasted last night once it cooled off to wash it.

Attachments

• DSC00742.JPG
    DSC00742.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00743.JPG
    DSC00743.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00744.JPG
    DSC00744.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 42

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Supramania.com stickers now available [now received]

Well since you asked, Mario (I better just call you that because I will never learn how to spell Deadcell heh)

On the envelope it states 7-27-05
I received the envelope on 8-1-05

They look great!
Thanks again, Grim, as well as any who may have helped also.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Tony Mawad said:
Supramania.com stickers now available [now received]

Well since you asked, Mario (I better just call you that because I will never learn how to spell Deadcell heh)

On the envelope it states 7-27-05
I received the envelope on 8-1-05

They look great!
Thanks again, Grim, as well as any who may have helped also.

thats like

thra three

5 days

hmm were is grim any way
and Mario will be fine
i know D34DC311 is hard to see it as DeadCell but its not my fault my friends gave me the name back freshman year.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Hey guys! I was camping all weekend - the first Monday in August is a local holiday, so we always get a long weekend to go camping this time of year. No internet access in the boondocks, of course. :)

Mario - I'll check when I get home to my tracking sheet, but if you sent in coin two weeks ago AND specified colors, they should be in the mail or at your doorstep. I had a couple problems with unspecified colors, those should be fixed and in the mail shortly.