Supramania.com stickers now available

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Right folks, I have stickers, envelopes, and shipping costs, so we're ready to go. Here's a picture of a white one on my car for reference:

supramaniasticker.JPG

They come in your choice of Black or Silver, White is currently out of stock.

Total cost depends on where you live - or more correctly, where I have to ship these to. All prices are listed in USD.

Canada: $2.50
USA: $3.00
Worldwide: $5.00

Add $1.50 each for additional stickers - up to about 15, then it starts getting complicated as Canada Post wants more money for the extra weight. Anyone wanting larger numbers, talk to me first and we'll work something out.

Please include your address information with any payments.

Paypal: david.stewart@shaw.ca

Snail mail for those sending cash or check (be forewarned, I must wait for checks to clear):
Dave Stewart
9451 Kingswood Drive
Richmond, BC, Canada
V7A 3X6

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
GrimJack said:
No, you bought none. Because you didn't specify COLOR!!! :evil2:
Something else I forgot:
Thanks Grim, as well as anyone else involved in getting these stickers together.

OK, how about one of each color.

Btw, I was only kidding about one going on the bike.
The real reason is so that I will have the other two for back-ups so I can always have the sticker.

I am in NO hurry to get them, so ship mine at your convenience.

Last edited:

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
sent payment for 1 of each color grim! are you gonna be shipping these out per order or gonna wait for a bunch of orders and then send them?

also just use my paypal shipping address thanks!

oh one more thing...i know sometimes when things get shipped from canada the receiver in the states has to pay duty on it... is that gonna be the case here? it couldnt be much if anything at all for 3 bucks worth of stuff lol...

THANKS AGAIN!

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Grim, you are coming to the PacNW meet right? You want to just bring me down some, so I can buy 'em from you then? I want one of all colors. Can you do that for me?

Thanks,
Kyle

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Dave,

Please bring two more white one's with you to the Supra meet this weekend, I'll just give you cash when I see you Friday, at Torque Freaks. :icon_razz P.S.

We'll have to compare our .57Trim's this weekend, on the dragstrip of course! :naughty:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I'll be shipping a couple times a week. There is a postal outlet close to where I work, so it's not a big deal to do so. Of course, I won't be shipping any until I get home from the PacNW meet in Portland, which I am leaving for in just a few hours. :)

I am bringing a whackload to the PacNW meet, anyone who wants 'em can buy them there minus shipping costs, of course.

PS: Someone sent me $10 for 3, which is too much money. I can't access my home email from work, so I don't recall who it was... but Ideal comes to mind. The proper price for 3 is $6. So, you want a refund, or you want a couple more stickers? :D

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
GrimJack said:
I'll be shipping a couple times a week. There is a postal outlet close to where I work, so it's not a big deal to do so. Of course, I won't be shipping any until I get home from the PacNW meet in Portland, which I am leaving for in just a few hours. :)

I am bringing a whackload to the PacNW meet, anyone who wants 'em can buy them there minus shipping costs, of course.

PS: Someone sent me $10 for 3, which is too much money. I can't access my home email from work, so I don't recall who it was... but Ideal comes to mind. The proper price for 3 is $6. So, you want a refund, or you want a couple more stickers? :D

hmmm i thought you had 3.00 for each one to the US... which would make it 9 bucks and then i gave you a dollar for the stupid paypal fees...

well whatever just stuff more stickers in there for me...i dont care what colors as long as i get at least one of each ;)

thanks!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Idealsupra said:
hmmm i thought you had 3.00 for each one to the US... which would make it 9 bucks and then i gave you a dollar for the stupid paypal fees...

well whatever just stuff more stickers in there for me...i dont care what colors as long as i get at least one of each ;)

thanks!

lol then $1.50 for each additional.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Thanks everyone - I just got back from the PacNW meet, where I had a great time. Kudos to Joe for organizing such a great get together. I'll be collecting my wits tonight, and hopefully toss a whackload of these in the mail tomorrow at lunch.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Grim... apparently I never met you @ the pacNW meet.... So I didn't get to pick them up then. Or maybe I did, and didn't catch who you were on the forums. I was the guy w/ the metallic black 87... I had my fiance w/ me... I blew the hole in that heater hose from the head and leaked antifreeze everywhere... Anyways...I will send you paypal for 6.... 2 of each.

-Kyle